29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
I was very young those days but i think i have made my best to go back and listen to them :smile:

Oh you did not had to named Ferry please i will start talking about him and people will get annoying as always haha :ee:

how is leeds going anyway?its pretty early there

I don't think anyone can talk about Ferry too much when it comes to trance :bow:

This guy's not done badly for himself down the years either :music:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]
1994. The Blyz - What Is Sound [Logic]
1995. Finitribe - Love Above [FFRR]
1996. Vincent De Moor - Flowtation [ZYX]

Lazarus i agree with you as always mate :) Enigma music was not made the perfect time i guess!i mean i still remember people saying those days back that their music was like... from the future or something!

:w00t::choon:I love this one very much:choon::super:

I've got quite a bit of hard-core vinly. I started to re-live my hard-core days when I got my decks. Force & Styles. Quality. :bravo:
I always wanted to remake Follow Me one day...who knows, maybe this year.... :mask:

:mml: :mml: Flowtation floats my boat :mml: :mml:

I was very young those days but i think i have made my best to go back and listen to them :smile:

Oh you did not had to named Ferry please i will start talking about him and people will get annoying as always haha :ee:

how is leeds going anyway?its pretty early there

Yes it's pretty early. I'm off for another sleep after Vicky's set as I have to work tonight. :( Still sat in my dressing gown looking a bit boggle eyed.

Laz, this has a been a right set! Love it!!! :music::music::music:

i have 2 favor track from 1996... this one and Blue Fear by Armin :mml:

naw its not to bad cuz i dont have school on thursdays :)
Ive only been into EDM for about a year and a half so i dont know to many of the pre 2004 anjuna tracks

one year?oh my!i guess you might feel odd listening the old stuff since the sound is different from today's sound!

Lazarus i agree with you as always mate :) Enigma music was not made the perfect time i guess!i mean i still remember people saying those days back that their music was like... from the future or something!
Yes I always wondered what happened to them, and Deep Forest too!

Yes it's pretty early. I'm off for another sleep after Vicky's set as I have to work tonight. :( Still sat in my dressing gown looking a bit boggle eyed.

I guess you have the same windy dark weather as always england has right?haha

i feel the same way listening wearing my pyjamas and drinking coffee still my eyes is not red doesnt matter the alarm devil thing wake me up haha

Cheers mate, I'm actually able to start beatmatching now too at last! :music: That's my only issue with the early stuff really but it's too mint to be ignored :grinning2:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]
1994. The Blyz - What Is Sound [Logic]
1995. Finitribe - Love Above [FFRR]
1996. Vincent De Moor - Flowtation [ZYX]
1997. Qattara - Come With Me (Qattara vocal mix) [Positiva]

Nice to see a good amount of people at this time of the morning (GMT!), i'm usually on my own about this time hehe

one year?oh my!i guess you might feel odd listening the old stuff since the sound is different from today's sound!
im glad to be here cuz i really enjoy broadening my musical horizons. you can never expose yourself to to much music.

Qattara :wub::wub:

I guess you have the same windy dark weather as always england has right?haha

i feel the same way listening wearing my pyjamas and drinking coffee still my eyes is not red doesnt matter the alarm devil thing wake me up haha
I haven't looked outside yet :lolz:
Good thanks mate, will have to shoot in about 10 mins to drive to work.. will be tuned back in after that though.

How are you?
Don't work too hard matey! :grinning:

Back