29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
Damn

the problem is, in those days i played everything with vinyls...and so each tune i only knowed by the cover of the vinyl ...so when i saw the cover i knowed the track but never the name hahaha

A very pleasant mix even though most of the names involved in the tracklist are unknown to me. It feels good to listen to less energetic trance once in a while. And I like that "oldie" atmosphere those tunes manage to create. :music:

if you want to switch countries be my guess please!i am feeling tired all the doggy sun with cold days over here

Yeh sounds like a plan. At least you get hot sunny summers over there! We get foggy, grey days most of the summer here!! haha:P

A very pleasant mix even though most of the names involved in the tracklist are unknown to me. It feels good to listen to less energetic trance once in a while. And I like that "oldie" atmosphere those tunes manage to create. :music:
Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed, I set out to do something a bit different but also to give credit to the artists I listened to so much whilst growing up - without some of them doing what they did back then we might not have trance today as it is now :music:

Yeh sounds like a plan. At least you get hot sunny summers over there! We get foggy, grey days most of the summer here!! haha:P

don't forget the monsoons too :ee:

:clap::clap::clap:

Don't tempt fate matey! I've got my heart set on blazing sunshine for a month or two this year! It's gotta happen sometime :grinning2:

Last one from me this! Hope you've all enjoyed :friends:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]
1994. The Blyz - What Is Sound [Logic]
1995. Finitribe - Love Above [FFRR]
1996. Vincent De Moor - Flowtation [ZYX]
1997. Qattara - Come With Me (Qattara vocal mix) [Positiva]
1998. Blue Planet Corporation - Crystal [Flying Rhino]
1999. Argonauts - Fruhlingstag [Kinetic]

Incidentally I've always wondered what this tune means if any German-speakers here can translate it for me? :smile:

have to go away c ya later :wave:

:thankyou: Laz :hug:

* Now Listening : 614 ~ 02 Lazarus - Deja Vu 002 on AH.FM *

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed, I set out to do something a bit different but also to give credit to the artists I listened to so much whilst growing up - without some of them doing what they did back then we might not have trance today as it is now :music:

:cap: Gréat :w00t: sounds ! :love: :super: :bravo:

just saw your friend ship request sorry :(

oh well sun is goot but a change wont be that bad anyway!when i visited sheffield and england generally i felt like i was in home i know its odd but :)

i even went to a pub as soon as they opened in the airport hahah even that i didnt take a drink it was just funny to do it :)

:cap: Gréat :w00t: sounds ! :love: :super: :bravo:
Thanks mate, and thanks to everyone else for tuning in so early! :loveah:

Enjoy the day, I have to shoot briefly but will be back on in a bit! :wave:

Cracking choons there Laz :)

Thanks, Laz. Has been so awesome set :super::thankyou:

Back