29-01-2009 Deja Vu 002

which sets did you enjoy?

• Total voters
I always wanted to remake Follow Me one day...who knows, maybe this year.... :mask:

Hey Laz, babe. Check your PMs. You have been begged. (kiss) :hug::music::cat:

Yes I always wondered what happened to them, and Deep Forest too!

Honestly their music was not suppost to be made that time...imagine back at that time alot of people used to thing that the music was taken from the future or something!

not sure what happend to them did they splited up?

I guess you have the same windy dark weather as always england has right?haha

i feel the same way listening wearing my pyjamas and drinking coffee still my eyes is not red doesnt matter the alarm devil thing wake me up haha

Yep, just looked out of my window for the first time this morning and I'm glad I'm off back to bed later. Grey, foggy, miserable. Like you say, same old really....

This is one of my all time favorites, that non-vocal mix that is but this is good too :super:
:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Honestly their music was not suppost to be made that time...imagine back at that time alot of people used to thing that the music was taken from the future or something!

not sure what happend to them did they splited up?
Just looked on Discogs and it seems they released an album last year!

Enigma Discography at Discogs

Yep, just looked out of my window for the first time this morning and I'm glad I'm off back to bed later. Grey, foggy, miserable. Like you say, same old really....

if you want to switch countries be my guess please!i am feeling tired all the doggy sun with cold days over here

My sister loves Enigma, how odd... Never really given his/their stuff that much of a listen

honestly i miss england that much :(

btw are we going to hear Humate track as well? :)
Much as I'd have loved to play the best tune ever, I played it in my first Deja Vu set so didn't feel I could repeat it :)
Tunage!!!!!

I'm starting to get these tunes as we go now! :) :choon::choon:
Proper psy classic now this next one! Not the first tune that springs to mind when you think of 1998 but I wanted at least one offering from Flying Rhino in the set :music:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]
1994. The Blyz - What Is Sound [Logic]
1995. Finitribe - Love Above [FFRR]
1996. Vincent De Moor - Flowtation [ZYX]
1997. Qattara - Come With Me (Qattara vocal mix) [Positiva]
1998. Blue Planet Corporation - Crystal [Flying Rhino]

:dance::dance::dance:

Much as I'd have loved to play the best tune ever, I played it in my first Deja Vu set so didn't feel I could repeat it :)

Proper psy classic now this next one! Not the first tune that springs to mind when you think of 1998 but I wanted at least one offering from Flying Rhino in the set :music:

1990. Moby - Go [Instinct]
1991. Orbital - Belfast [FFRR]
1992. Jam & Spoon - Odyssey To Anyoona [Dance Pool]
1993. Ground Level - Dreams Of Heaven (Incense mix) [Faze 2]
1994. The Blyz - What Is Sound [Logic]
1995. Finitribe - Love Above [FFRR]
1996. Vincent De Moor - Flowtation [ZYX]
1997. Qattara - Come With Me (Qattara vocal mix) [Positiva]
1998. Blue Planet Corporation - Crystal [Flying Rhino]

oh sorry didnt knew you have already played it :(

i feel it from the sound that we are close now to 1999:bravo:

Paragliders ????????????