wb:friends:
yes :) that's my list:
1. Markus Schulz
2. Gareth Emery
3. Aly & Fila
4. Sied van Riel
5. Arctic Moon
:)
Hello there, mate. :wave::friends: Nice one, too. :) Cheers there for putting Markus as #1. :friends:

sounds like Winter Stayed:dance:

hamster_heartbreak_by_ursulav.jpg
too sad...

Oh man:megacrazy:you're still alive :megacrazy:I was asking myself what are you doing with that ducks:dontknow:
smiley6831.gif
welcome back:friends:I didn't voted yet,I don't know for who to vote and that thing with FB is really weird...
Welcome back, Ella. :wave::hug::friends: Hehe, yes - I am still alive. :smile: Yeah, I read about some people having problems with voting. I did not spot any problems when I was voting. I assume, it has been already fixed. As for me, it was a quick decision. I like Markus, Roger & Sean and Richard and Alex have a nice radioshows so why not ? :hmmm: Anyway, my friend asked me to vote for them. :P

:beer2:

he's on the top this year!!:super::super:
He is. :smile: Not only as a DJ but Markus has also a nice radioshow which is mostly great, sometimes average - good. Also, he made some nice tracks this year and discovered new talents, interesting names to keep an eye on. :) Anyway, I did not take into account his producer's side because we had to vote for DJs, not producers. :P

:dance::dance:

Fallen Angel:rofl::choon::super:

He is. :smile: Not only as a DJ but Markus has also a nice radioshow which is mostly great, sometimes average - good. Also, he made some nice tracks this year and discovered new talents, interesting names to keep an eye on. :) Anyway, I did not take into account his producer's side because we had to vote for DJs, not producers. :P

i took part in 2 gigs(Mayday and Global Gathering) where he played..damn, it was f*** awesome sets!:megacrazy:

Welcome back, Ella. :wave::hug::friends: Hehe, yes - I am still alive. :smile: Yeah, I read about some people having problems with voting. I did not spot any problems when I was voting. I assume, it has been already fixed. As for me, it was a quick decision. I like Markus, Roger & Sean and Richard and Alex have a nice radioshows so why not ? :hmmm: Anyway, my friend asked me to vote for them. :P

I don't have any idea for who to vote:dontknow:were many of them that I liked as DJs since now:hmmm:I know already 3 but I need +2 :dance:totally unprepared to vote:mask:and anyway every year are the same DJs on top 20 or top 10 so why bother?people are not so open minded-to listen to some other 'new' DJs-,they usually vote just because many of them heard about X or Y that is famous,many of them have no idea how they mix or things like or what is worse....they vote for that famous DJs even if they weren't so good at it in the last period,is like I say oh Balearic Soul he's the man I have to vote for him even if he disappointed me in the last periond with his sets:P it was just an example,I don't really think that about B.S.:friends: This is my opinion.

Back