29-07-2011 Italy in the Mix 004

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
i took part in 2 gigs(Mayday and Global Gathering) where he played..damn, it was f*** awesome sets!:megacrazy:
Aw, I attended to it but we did not meet. :P I saw him at A State Of Trance 450 and there. Next stop is Transmission 2011. :dance:

This Thread: 76 (22 members and 54 guests)

Acuario51, Arno., Ella, labielecki+, FLUCTOR, Arosa, Maxi1985, PitBullek+, tcn86, Leuzimn, LeSaux, Colonial One, Alex van ReeVe, Shiny N., Space Garden, Fakuba, danmark_ori+, Grilo, YoDA91, hjop, Robbie, xasx+

hello there...

Tuned In \ o /

I don't have any idea for who to vote:dontknow:were many of them that I liked as DJs since now:hmmm:I know already 3 but I need +2 :dance:totally unprepared to vote:mask:and anyway every year are the same DJs on top 20 or top 10 so why bother?people are not so open minded-to listen to some other 'new' DJs-,they usually vote just because many of them heard about X or Y that is famous,many of them have no idea how they mix or things like or what is worse....they vote for that famous DJs even if they weren't so good at it in the last period,is like I say oh Balearic Soul he's the man I have to vote for him even if he disappointed me in the last periond with his sets:P it was just an example,I don't really think that about B.S.:friends: This is my opinion.
Yeah, it is mostly this way but out of those the most popular DJs Markus Schulz is the best, to me, and that is why he got my vote. :)

tuned in! :beer2:
beerbros.gif
Hola neigh:megacrazy:
This Thread: 76 (22 members and 54 guests)

Acuario51, Arno., Ella, labielecki+, FLUCTOR, Arosa, Maxi1985, PitBullek+, tcn86, Leuzimn, LeSaux, Colonial One, Alex van ReeVe, Shiny N., Space Garden, Fakuba, danmark_ori+, Grilo, YoDA91, hjop, Robbie, xasx+

hello there...
:wave:
Tuned In \ o /
Yeah, it is mostly this way but out of those the most popular DJs Markus Schulz is the best, to me, and that is why he got my vote. :)

I was saying in general:P for you its Schulz for me maybe LeSaux:P:dance:tastes can't be discussed even if we are talking about the same genre:dance:

Someone like you:choon::wub:

beerbros.gif
Hola neigh:megacrazy:

I was saying in general:P for you its Schulz for me maybe LeSaux:P:dance:tastes can't be discussed even if we are talking about the same genre:dance:

:iagree:

and now enjoy Fabio XB :)

:dance::dance::dance:

damn i miss coldharbour day, the sunrise set... :wall:

but world tour budapest was pretty good last night! (cobraphonie :bounce: 3.5 set :))

(slept only 1h after the party :drunk:)

I prefer progressive nowadays and I have never seen Manuel live yet. I had a chance but I did not go there due to uncertain weather conditions. Anyway, you have five options, not just one - hehe. :smile: Also, I prefer tech/prog at the events. Ok, I am going to write an e-mail to Roger Shah, one moment. :smile:

Back