29-07-2011 Italy in the Mix 004

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
damn i miss coldharbour day, the sunrise set... :wall:

but world tour budapest was pretty good last night! (cobraphonie :bounce: 3.5 set :))

(slept only 1h after the party :drunk:)

wow! sounds crazy! :good2:

maybe do you need redbull?:lol:

I hope to listen all day , but I'll can't post anymore ... Sorry about that, but I have some important meeting today !
Btw this sunday I'm leaving to Italy for a week :megacrazy: I hope to enjoy the country of GO, Mr.Le Saux & so many great italian names around :puff:

i'm thinkin' about it...:)
Good. :) Check it out. It may be helpful for you.

WYJAZD TRANSMISSION 2011

but world tour budapest was pretty good last night! (cobraphonie :bounce: 3.5 set :))

Hello there, aakos. :wave::hug::friends: They were amazing, too. :smile: I am glad you had fun and I am looking forward to hear it next Thursday. :dance:

what can I say is tha Hell yeah you missed a f:cking BRILLIANT set:choon:Sunrise Set was awesome:super::P
i think it was 'fallen angel' right?:lol::lol:
right.:lol:
I prefer progressive nowadays and I have never seen Manuel live yet. I had a chance but I did not go there due to uncertain weather conditions. Anyway, you have five options, not just one - hehe. :smile: Also, I prefer tech/prog at the events. Ok, I am going to write an e-mail to Roger Shah, one moment. :smile:

I don't have any preference I like them all (subgenres)and you're right here,some of them have beautiful sets/radio shows and live they are...:bad: or viceversa and some of them are good at both:P:dance:and now I'm talking again in general not particulary about Manuel cause I'm in the same situation like you so I don't want to say things just because:music:

:choon::choon::choon::music:

1166 listeners but only 20 members at the forum..? :hmmm:

Summertime is on effect... :lol:

Aaaaaaakos....! where are you!? :)

I don't have any preference I like them all (subgenres)and you're right here,some of them have beautiful sets/radio shows and live they are...:bad: or viceversa and some of them are good at both:P:dance:and now I'm talking again in general not particulary about Manuel cause I'm in the same situation like you so I don't want to say things just because:music:
That is it - I like everything that sounds good, to me, but, as I said before, I find uplifting not that interesting as I used to do. :) My musical taste changed. It is something that happens, nothing strange. :)

:music::music::music:

ok stop talking and give me beer! :P :P :har:

:dance::dance::dance:
:lol::lol:
beerbros.gif
:beer::beer: suddenly you need beer:unsure:am I talking TOO MUCH?:megacrazy::lol:maybe you have a headache?:LMAO:
nope! i need my bed :lolz:

booze was enough last nite :drunk:

tmr morning im going to a wedding. :lolz:
:LMAO::LMAO::no:bed sir!:no::tease:
woohoo, i'm so good:lol::lol:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back