29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
1352 Listeners ~ 244 Airwave - EOYC 2010 on AH.FM

and we can post pictures here. and there are more smileys and there is a Polar bear. you don't see those everyday.

:ah: :loveah: Afterhours.FM is the place to be ! :super:

(c) Polar

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 108 (58 members and 50 guests)
danmark_ori, bjerre+, Lokki+, DayDreamer, mathur, senzorianu, Mercie22, century, raver2004, KasiaM+, yani be, trace of trance+, fridaycoffee, Ella, optimusdusty, aakos+, ViRuSuL, AprilAero+, Trance Dreamer, n0dix, piccoli+, JTParker+, Osse+, Mardouk+, Viviene, slatebluemusic, mr tadz, Rick Valentine, Eddie the Eagle, Sequential, Aural Pleasures+, Arsen14, patrixx, avoice217+, double002, healey_russell, ollie+, fastfluppe, lecher, FredMun, Impulsive, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X+, rdevito, dimmygud, Axujet, Codex, damiano, marilllyo, mak017, Squall+, Blizzard, mokuin, evyqueen87+, Palach, T-Rance+, lostuncertain, djdaro, Cassiopee

and we can post pictures here. and there are more smileys and there is a Polar bear. you don't see those everyday.

i think they are stuck in time, you only have new shows for some 4 hours a day, the rest of the day is a desert:lol::lol:

:lol:

for NYE you mean i guess. well if you're asked..tell them you don't know :lol:
serious, working :mask:

hitler.gif

ok guys am off..am noticing my post count and am a bit scared...1.400 post in one week and a half \o/ that's just insane. dunno where i found so many BS to drop in here...though it was fun to share them with you. still tuned in have all a good night/evening/afternoon :hug:
Hitler_Caramel_Dansen_by_xAzumix.gif

Manny Thanks Airwave,in 3 minutes (GMT+2) my b-day Arrives (30.Dec) ad u make a real start on it,manny thanks

Cheers 2 all online people and all listeners

Bucharest with love

Sequential

hitting the nail on the head robejaegs !

shoulda been a bunch of us banned, it didn't agree with me that you two were singled out

:clap2: :cry: the :wall: :w00t: very point :dance::hug: :super: :bravo:

i think they are stuck in time, you only have new shows for some 4 hours a day, the rest of the day is a desert:lol::lol:
they complain about not having enough slots to fit everyone in but they got plenty and they still play Blank and Jones on Mondays despite everyone complaining.

Back