Epic percussion + vocals break!

:LMAO: yeah, it is a bit ridiculous

:iagree:

tho i like the hard dance channel:mask:

+1

Cosmic-Fantasy-Poster-C10005988.jpg

every track is cheese for them

:hbd:Sequential :hug::kissing2::angel::wub::dancing:

Back to Forums....! it's very nice to see you here Polar! :)

Active Users Viewing This Thread: 102 (53 members and 49 guests)

Acuario51, senzorianu, piccoli+, danmark_ori+, fridaycoffee, trace of trance, avoice217, Viviene, ViRuSuL, century, raver2004, DayDreamer, robejaegs, aakos+, Storm Spell, Rick Valentine, AprilAero, rdevito, Aural Pleasures, Lokki+, KasiaM, trancefan0883+, Trance Dreamer, evyqueen87, slatebluemusic, yani be, Sequential, healey_russell, mathur, dimmygud, Osse, n0dix, bjerre, optimusdusty, JTParker, akilock, mr tadz, Eddie the Eagle, Arsen14, patrixx, double002, ollie, fastfluppe, lecher, FredMun, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X, Axujet, Codex, damiano, marilllyo, mak017, Squall, Blizzard

true, u do have some good points there, not to mention that there is hotter women in these forums. where there even any women in that forum?? besides di.fm was trying to be more commercial than ah.fm. there was only 1 year that i was apart of di.fm (this was before ah.fm came about) that i actually signed up for their prem service for a year. after that, i was fine w/ the rare commercials. the only time u really get commercials here is during eoyc (well that & random djs/singers promoting this station, but that takes less airtime).
its funny how you have to pay 5$ a month to get the same quality you can get here for free, here you 192kbpps for free over there you have to pay for it.

Back to Forums....! it's very nice to see you here Polar! :)

Active Users Viewing This Thread: 102 (53 members and 49 guests)

Acuario51, senzorianu, piccoli+, danmark_ori+, fridaycoffee, trace of trance, avoice217, Viviene, ViRuSuL, century, raver2004, DayDreamer, robejaegs, aakos+, Storm Spell, Rick Valentine, AprilAero, rdevito, Aural Pleasures, Lokki+, KasiaM, trancefan0883+, Trance Dreamer, evyqueen87, slatebluemusic, yani be, Sequential, healey_russell, mathur, dimmygud, Osse, n0dix, bjerre, optimusdusty, JTParker, akilock, mr tadz, Eddie the Eagle, Arsen14, patrixx, double002, ollie, fastfluppe, lecher, FredMun, Alien Aka. Dj TrAns-X, Axujet, Codex, damiano, marilllyo, mak017, Squall, Blizzard
hi there Acuario :D :hug::hug::hug::dance::dance::dance:

true, u do have some good points there, not to mention that there is hotter women in these forums. where there even any women in that forum?? besides di.fm was trying to be more commercial than ah.fm. there was only 1 year that i was apart of di.fm (this was before ah.fm came about) that i actually signed up for their prem service for a year. after that, i was fine w/ the rare commercials. the only time u really get commercials here is during eoyc (well that & random djs/singers promoting this station, but that takes less airtime).

u dont get any commercials here ever only AH.fm voice overs... thast Dans own choice

Back