29-12-2010 End of Year Countdown 2010

What set(s) did you enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Hitler_Caramel_Dansen_by_xAzumix.gif

WTF?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Manny Thanks Airwave,in 3 minutes (GMT+2) my b-day Arrives (30.Dec) ad u make a real start on it,manny thanks

Cheers 2 all online people and all listeners

Bucharest with love

Sequential

hy there Sequential :wave: :dance::dance::dance:

edit:
Happy B-Day!

Ok...I think that's it for me today...:smile: Too tired, I really need some sleep...:wave::sleeping:
Goodnight to all!Cu..:friends::music::music::music:

tfan: are they kids? i mean their ages... :rofl: they must be infants :ee: :lolz:

:dance3:

they complain about not having enough slots to fit everyone in but they got plenty and they still play Blank and Jones on Mondays despite everyone complaining.

one of the reason for my banning was: they introduced the 3 minutes posting rule and i complained about that wtf? 3 minutes?:P

missed for about 4 hours and a poor day in posts , how is this possible , we'll have no day with 500 pages :(((((

and we can post pictures here. and there are more smileys and there is a Polar bear. you don't see those everyday.
true, u do have some good points there, not to mention that there is hotter women in these forums. where there even any women in that forum?? besides di.fm was trying to be more commercial than ah.fm. there was only 1 year that i was apart of di.fm (this was before ah.fm came about) that i actually signed up for their prem service for a year. after that, i was fine w/ the rare commercials. the only time u really get commercials here is during eoyc (well that & random djs/singers promoting this station, but that takes less airtime).

Back