Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Tom Neptunes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • S-Kape

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Fred Mochel

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Can't wait for the show!!!!! Nous sommes heureux d'être partenaire de la soirée. Nous ne manquerons pas de diffuser au maximum les artistes français sur Be-Dance.be ! - Home. Nous soutenons la trance de la meilleure manière possible en Belgique. J'espère que le show aura beaucoup d'auditeurs.

Have one exam in late morning, another one in late afternoon! But i'll be tuned in the whole evening :super:

Salut DJ Azure :) Kam ici! Bonne chance pour ton set! :choon:

Hello to all of you french ppl...As I said I just moved to France and as I discovered - there is no trance in France - anybody can prove me differently?:s

Hello to all of you french ppl...As I said I just moved to France and as I discovered - there is no trance in France - anybody can prove me differently?:s

Hello ! well in France at the moment there is no Trance DJ playing in clubs because most of the club only accept commercial music, or house...but we are working for this to change :grinning:

Hello ! well in France at the moment there is no Trance DJ playing in clubs because most of the club only accept commercial music, or house...but we are working for this to change :grinning:
dont forget TECKTONIC :p... haha ;..

anyways .. bee.. i've told you :( But well, there is some hope, I really thing Trance will come ! Lets pray !! :mask::mask:

dont forget TECKTONIC :p... haha ;..

anyways .. bee.. i've told you :( But well, there is some hope, I really thing Trance will come ! Lets pray !! :mask::mask:

Yea I also saw a lot of minimal going here...and Techno...ARGH...Well I surely hope it is going to change since im going to spend here quite some time:)
P.s Dont you ever organize small parties in small clubs? like neighbourhood clubs? if there are dj's who are willing to play why dont you try to put an event together?
just a thought:super:

Yea I also saw a lot of minimal going here...and Techno...ARGH...Well I surely hope it is going to change since im going to spend here quite some time:)
P.s Dont you ever organize small parties in small clubs? like neighbourhood clubs? if there are dj's who are willing to play why dont you try to put an event together?
just a thought:super:
Well ... I'm sure that some ppl do that ... but ;. em, lol its some bitchy ppl like "oh i'm rich, i'm above everything, i rulz everyone and .. **** YOU IM FAMOUS" because ppl from david guetta's crew is their idol. Still ... I'm sure there are nice bars playing Trance, the thing is, I'm here since one year and I didnt had the time to get out that much, working working working, so, I cant really help on this.

After my exams (middle April) , I'll have some time .. and I4d be happy to help you to find these place and do some stuff for the Trance scene.

Cheers !

its strange that maybe the french dj/producer number 1 STATIC BLUE is not in this day.
why is that?

It is because Static Blue is a producer but don't really mix at the moment. But maybe next time ;)

france.jpg

damn it ... Wednesday is my biggest day at school : 8am - 5pm non stop. Mh. So i'll be able to listen to France in the mix only around 6pm .. :(

its very hard to read the DJ names on that flyer :p

i think this is going to be something different but niiiiiccceee

:):)Yeah...1 HOUR SLEEP..AND..HERE WE GO..WITHFrance DJ's in the Mix.,....

Back