• Tom Neptunes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • S-Kape

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Fred Mochel

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
x2000000*INFINITE

i am tired of bob sinclair and those stuff. all you hear in the local clubs here is these housy music, like retro. no no.

electronic music is much more than that.

totally agree with that ! even if Trance is my fav style, some electro tracks are amazing, like Lissat & Voltax and many more...

I'm fed up with all commercial tracks we hear 40 times a day on TV or French radios...

**** french medias which only think to earn more money than giving pleasure to all audience...

Quite sad...

Scylla

i love this track:super::super::super:

totally agree with that ! even if Trance is my fav style, some electro tracks are amazing, like Lissat & Voltax and many more...

I'm fed up with all commercial tracks we hear 40 times a day on TV or French radios...

**** french medias which only think to earn more money than giving pleasure to all audience...

Quite sad...

Scylla

yeah, totally agree.

i even like psychotrance, there is a lot of massive tracks and people dont even know the artists names, cause radio and tv only make promotion to david guetta, bob sinclair, and last i hear a producer named samim. ok samim is ok but c'mon you talk about samim and not armin van buuren, matt darey, something strange is in the media mafia.

What's the deal evr1!:grinning:

yeah, totally agree.

i even like psychotrance, there is a lot of massive tracks and people dont even know the artists names, cause radio and tv only make promotion to david guetta, bob sinclair, and last i hear a producer named samim. ok samim is ok but c'mon you talk about samim and not armin van buuren, matt darey, something strange is in the media mafia.

Awww,you like psychotrance!
What about serial-killer trance...:mask:

What's the deal evr1!:grinning:

Hi Rothgar ! the deal is fine ! lol... welcome to "France in the MIX" event.... you're listening to MADCORE set.... have fun ! ^^

Scylla

yeah, totally agree.

here in Portugal is the same thing, only Roger Sanchez, David Guetta and other house names, that sucks, they don't know other style and rap shits like that..lol:P:P

got to go to bed ... seeing tony blair tomorrow at La Sorbonne haha ! anyways ;.. congrats for this mix .. I really hope we will often have France in the mix because we have great talents here !!!!

Bonne nuit ! :)

and France will be blessed by Trance :)

Awww,you like psychotrance!
What about serial-killer trance...:mask:

last time i talked with you we got a warning from dan, hope things keep smooth this time. :)

my favs:
progressive, progressive house, tribal, trance, techno trance, electro house, hard dance, psychotrance. and anything like that :lol:

Hi Rothgar ! the deal is fine ! lol... welcome to "France in the MIX" event.... you're listening to MADCORE set.... have fun ! ^^

Scylla

Ok,cool!
Yours isn't aired yet right?:grinning:

Back