Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Tom Neptunes

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • S-Kape

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Fred Mochel

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
got to go to bed ... seeing tony blair tomorrow at La Sorbonne haha ! anyways ;.. congrats for this mix .. I really hope we will often have France in the mix because we have great talents here !!!!

Bonne nuit ! :)

and France will be blessed by Trance :)

take care Diane:hug:

got to go to bed ... seeing tony blair tomorrow at La Sorbonne haha ! anyways ;.. congrats for this mix .. I really hope we will often have France in the mix because we have great talents here !!!!

i guess bonne nuit means buenas noches.

later diane :hug:

last time i talked with you we got a warning from dan, hope things keep smooth this time. :)

my favs:
progressive, progressive house, tribal, trance, techno trance, electro house, hard dance, psychotrance. and anything like that :lol:

Man,can't be!
I'm too kind to argue with anyone...:lol:

And dude,
it's psytrance or psychedelic
not psychotrance...:grinning:

yeah, totally agree.

i even like psychotrance, there is a lot of massive tracks and people dont even know the artists names, cause radio and tv only make promotion to david guetta, bob sinclair, and last i hear a producer named samim. ok samim is ok but c'mon you talk about samim and not armin van buuren, matt darey, something strange is in the media mafia.

Hehe... i like every kind of Trance, from psy, Goa to some Hardtrance sometimes... my fav are Melodic, uplifting Epic & progressive...

And i totally agree, even in trance music there's plenty of mates who have tremendous talents and we never hear a word or a sound about them.... that's also why in some shows we search for young talent to be playlisted.... even if the media mafia is not into Trance, we try to do our best to promote the style we apreciate ^^

Scylla

Have fun french beauty!:mask:

Awww,you like psychotrance!
What about serial-killer trance...:mask:
ahhahahahahha
nice
sum places in the world psychedelic trance is called psycho trance:grinning:

i prefer the dark stuff, the really dark stuff
the nightmare kinda stuff

Ohhhh... already ? have trancy sweet dreams Sugar ! see ya later !

Scylla

hehe, still fighting with the PC?:lol:

so what is the problem?

On and off lol

Keeps cutting out on me, programs close for no reason regularly, cant install things yadda yadda yadda lol. Some bits need replacing inside the pc itself, just havnt done it yet.

bon soir, comment allez-vous,
ça va bien?

hi peeps, what was the track b4 beatitude??

here in Portugal is the same thing, only Roger Sanchez, David Guetta and other house names, that sucks, they don't know other style and rap shits like that..lol:P:P

hhaha rap shit yes.

i am so tired to hear

bob sinclair - love generation
bob sinclair - i feel for you
benny benassy - san francisco dreaming
david guetta - the world is mine

those are the charts here, i dont even listen to radio anymore. :P

hhaha rap shit yes.

i am so tired to hear

bob sinclair - love generation
bob sinclair - i feel for you
benny benassy - san francisco dreaming
david guetta - the world is mine

those are the charts here, i dont even listen to radio anymore. :P

neither me, for years...lol:lol::lol:

last time i talked with you we got a warning from dan, hope things keep smooth this time. :)

my favs:
progressive, progressive house, tribal, trance, techno trance, electro house, hard dance, psychotrance. and anything like that :lol:
nice
very specific

On and off lol

Keeps cutting out on me, programs close for no reason regularly, cant install things yadda yadda yadda lol. Some bits need replacing inside the pc itself, just havnt done it yet.

it' a new PC? or some old one?

Back