30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Spilled-coffee-over-key-:smile:oard.I-have-a-stuck-key-:smile:oard...HAHAHAHa:wink:All-is-great:hug:

You can clean them. I have many times. I have cats. The keys come right off and it disassembles easily enough. Most of it is washable in lukewarm water with regular dish soap. And ... keyboards are cheap, about $20 or less. (kiss) :mask::hug::cat:

Very Proggy, RaS. Too bad you are not here for us. :(:cat:

:smile:Hello:wink::wave:Da:wink:mark_ori:dontknow:Como-estas-Amigo!!!>(how-are-you-frie:wink:d)<:music:>))))))))))))))

* Wondering When Pepl Sleep .. .. .. : 536 ~ 21 RaS - Luminosity Before the Ener

:smile:Hello:wink::wave:Da:wink:mark_ori:dontknow:Como-estas-Amigo!!!>(how-are-you-frie:wink:d)<:music:>))))))))))))))

:hug: Still up too, evyqueen87 ? :dancing:

You can clean them. I have many times. I have cats. The keys come right off and it disassembles easily enough. Most of it is washable in lukewarm water with regular dish soap. And ... keyboards are cheap, about $20 or less. (kiss) :mask::hug::cat:
For-REAL!!!!!!!))))))))))-I'm-scared-to-ope:wink:...ice-tue:wink:-that-just-came-i:wink:....will-try-tommorrow:choon:

hey all ill be chooned in, but gotta clean kitchen, dinin room, & bathroom since company is comin in 2morrow.

Choon here! :choon::cat:

hey all ill be chooned in, but gotta clean kitchen, dinin room, & bathroom since company is comin in 2morrow.

Hi Avoice! (kiss) Who is coming to visit you? (kiss, kiss) :super::hug::cat:

That was good R@s. Thanks. (kiss) :music::cat:

* Now Listening : 523 ~ 22 Morty Lines - Luminosity Before The Energy DJ Contest

* :wave: time for breakfast here ! :grinning:​

Go Morty, go. :dance::cat:

Back