30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Pretty. :music::cat:

I hate it when the DJs are not here to do Track List duty. :cry::cat:

I hate it when the DJs are not here to do Track List duty. :cry::cat:

Agree with you TCL :grinning:

Since the forum is quite, I have a question and need cat advise to give me some insights,

I am thinking of installing Linux Ubentu in parallel with Windows XP, any ideas, thoughts you can give me to start with?

Hey, Distant. Do IDs for me. (kiss) :hug:

I know you know them. You know them all. :grinning::music::cat:

Since the forum is quite, I have a question and need cat advise to give me some insights,

I am thinking of installing Linux Ubentu in parallel with Windows XP, any ideas, thoughts you can give me to start with?

Well. I can tell you I have no clue whatsoever. I'm a DOS/Windows person. I don't know Linux yet. I do know cats. I know everything about cats. (kiss) :cat:

* Now HDD Partitioning : 524 ~ 22 Morty Lines - Luminosity Before The Energy DJ

:grinning: hi wailo ! Breakfast is done. Yogurt & muesli ! :cap:

About installing Windows XP and Ubuntu : install XP first - and leave some space free for Ubuntu. Data which should be accessible for both operating systems could best be put on a simple FAT partition :smile:
:hmmm: Which sites have you visited for info already ? :music:

I know that people do it all the time with no ill effects. Then there are those who prefer to keep them separate, in different boxes. I guess it would depend on what you were going to use it for. (kiss) :cat:

This is a pretty trancey set here. Uber nice. :mml::cat::mml:

About installing Windows XP and Ubuntu : install XP first - and leave some space free for Ubuntu. Data which should be accessible for both operating systems could best be put on a simple FAT partition :smile:
:hmmm: Which sites have you visited for info already ? :music:

1 resize current partition
2 create new logical fat32 drive in extended partition
3 install linux on to that new partition

:bravo:

* Now ID-ing : 521 ~ 22 Morty Lines : end of set. Last one now : 23 Zigo ! *

:book: and there are more ways to install Linux next to Windows ! :smile: The modern Linux distro's are pretty flexible, luckily :music: The internet contains a wealth of free accessible info :dancing:

Massive. :grinning::cat:

Last set. Sounds so awesome too. I'm so tired. :sleeping::cat:

Well. I can tell you I have no clue whatsoever. I'm a DOS/Windows person. I don't know Linux yet. I do know cats. I know everything about cats. (kiss) :cat:
haaha, not a problem at all, TCL:hug:

:hmmm: Which sites have you visited for info already ?

Oh, what a healthy breakfast to start the day with :) I had Corn Flakes with warm milk :)

ok.to be very honest i have not looked into any websites yet, I need to get rid of the junk in my laptop first, format it for the first time after 2 years of heavy use, after this, I will dive through step-by-step guides to do the rest:)

I just wanted to have toughts about it in General, and you gave me a pretty usefull one, thanks Ori!

So, installing XP first and make a different FAT spartition for data I use on both systems! this is a golden tip, thanks!:hug:

ops, hello DistantLand :hug: thanks for this!
so in other words, I have to make seperate partition for each operating system?

:book: and there are more ways to install Linux next to Windows ! :smile: The modern Linux distro's are pretty flexible, luckily :music: The internet contains a wealth of free accessible info :dancing:

Distro's, what about Ubuntu? I will search it late:grinning::)

I'm going to bed, guys. I have to go to the Farm tomorrow to take down Christmas stuff at my parents' house. :grinning::cat:

I'm gone now. (poof) :cat:

Back