30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
lol... I wanted to start my set also with this choon, but choose another one.. :p good luck mate!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:
hi ppl:wave:

Hi David. (kiss) :love:

Well, hell. I can't be wasting my time on fly-by-nighters and one-night-stands. I'm too old. I have to conserve my time and efforts for the REAL AHers. :love::super::music::cat:

He's drinking the 2nd one. He doesn't know if he will share any of them or not. Ha! :LMAO:

Man, that is some power that I have. I made a 20 something year old guy ecstatically happy. And he'll be happy for a long while too if he drinks them slow. Is this a great life or what? :super:
:lol:

On a more somber note, my house note was due today and I missed it. I only had half the money. I need a job. :(
:(

ok guys let's start!!

01 ) Kandi & Neumann - Let Go [Anjunabeats]
:choon:

track nr. 2

Ehren Stowers - Both Worlds (Tom Colontonio rmx) [Perceptive]

Okay. That was excellent. One choon to the next and a smooth clean transition between them. Very nice. :grinning::cat:

Hi David. (kiss) :love:

Well, hell. I can't be wasting my time on fly-by-nighters and one-night-stands. I'm too old. I have to conserve my time and efforts for the REAL AHers. :love::super::music::cat:
:rofl::rofl:you are right:ee:

how you been?:hug:

Yeah it was very smooth transition :good:

Can't listen yet :cry:
at school now :book:

But I am totally fired up for tonight (22.00 CET):ee:

Good luck for all the competitors again.

beautiful sounds :mml:

next tune

03 ) Avalon 69 - Another Chance (Fred Baker rmx) [Captivating]

Hi ZrAiGhT. (kiss) :hug::mml::cat:

Picco! You at work? Your Piccoli Cat is asleep on the other desk. (kiss, kiss) :love::cat:

:super:Beautiful:super:

Can't listen yet :cry:
at school now :book:

But I am totally fired up for tonight (22.00 CET):ee:

Good luck for all the competitors again.

I hope you'll be a great warm-up for my set:p no, just kidding! good luck tonight mate!

next tune

03 ) Avalon 69 - Another Chance (Fred Baker rmx) [Captivating]

You got it going on, dude. This is EXCELLENT. Lovely track selection and flawless transitions. Good job. You have my vote. (kiss) :grinning::music::hug::cat:

You got it going on, dude. This is EXCELLENT. Lovely track selection and flawless transitions. Good job. You have my vote. (kiss) :grinning::music::hug::cat:

you are very kind !!!:miss:thank you very much...!!!

04 ) Young Parisians featuring Ben Lost - Jump The Next Train (Kyau vs Albert rmx) [Euphonic]

Back