30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Hi TeroA, Tomek. (kiss, kiss) :hug::hug::cat:

I don't know the rest of you folks. I'll probably never see you again after today either, but hi anyway. :lolz::cat:
Hi :wave:

So did you do anything special for your birthday? How old are you, anyway? Impossibly young, I know that. :love::cat:
I'm 28 now. And nothing special really, just listened Deja Vu 2 :super:

So I have heard :good:

He told you what I did? I sent him a 24 pak of Mountain Dew. You'd have thought it was Nectar From The Gods. He LOVES the stuff and can't get it. Here, it's on every damn corner. :LMAO::cat:

I'm 28 now. And nothing special really, just listened Deja Vu 2 :super:

Oooooo. You're almost old enough. :devil:

Happy birthday baby. I just love you Finn boys. You are so much fun in the Chat. :love::hug::love::hug::cat:

OMFG, WHAT A TUUUUNE!!!

He told you what I did? I sent him a 24 pak of Mountain Dew. You'd have thought it was Nectar From The Gods. He LOVES the stuff and can't get it. Here, it's on every damn corner. :LMAO::cat:
Yeah he mentioned about it in the chat :)

it's my turn!!!!

hope you'll like my set!!

Great set from Liam Wilson :bravo::mml:

Yeah he mentioned about it in the chat :)

He's drinking the 2nd one. He doesn't know if he will share any of them or not. Ha! :LMAO:

Man, that is some power that I have. I made a 20 something year old guy ecstatically happy. And he'll be happy for a long while too if he drinks them slow. Is this a great life or what? :super:

On a more somber note, my house note was due today and I missed it. I only had half the money. I need a job. :(

ok guys let's start!!

01 ) Kandi & Neumann - Let Go [Anjunabeats]

Back