30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Hi there all. Just got home from work and am tuned in for the remainder of the evening.

Just though I'd pop in and say hello to everyone ;)

Hi there. I'm The Cat Lady. Welcome to AfterHours.fm. I hope you love it here as much as we do. (kiss) :hug::super::loveah:

Okay. Who are you, exactly? :blink:

i gtg in 10 minutes, if you're allowed to post your set on ah.fm would you do that for me/us? :) you'll def get my vote! :bravo:haven't been here for long, but i enjoy your set so far, so i hope to see you @ luminosity. :friends:ciao i'm off

Ohh, yeah I'm sure that will be possible! Thanks a lot, I'm glad you tuned in! :D

based on your previous comment i thought maybe your legs were like jiff peanut butter...smooth and easy to spread...:mask:

i can do all that stuff to or...

i'm looking for a new girl to be a cabana boy for since erosphere no longer posts here..:cry:

Then catlady is all yours:P

Cheers mate. Always a bit daunting joining a new forum and that. Y'all seem like a happy bunch though:wink:

We are. (kiss) :hug:

Especially when we drink. :LMAO::cat:

based on your previous comment i thought maybe your legs were like jiff peanut butter...smooth and easy to spread...:mask:

i can do all that stuff to or...

i'm looking for a new girl to be a cabana boy for since erosphere no longer posts here..:cry:

I miss her. Where did she go? :cry::cat:

Hi there. I'm The Cat Lady. Welcome to AfterHours.fm. I hope you love it here as much as we do. (kiss) :hug::super::loveah:

Okay. Who are you, exactly? :blink:

Hiya. My name's Phil, live in Kent, England (probably about 50miles from London).

Showdown mine and my mate Kiz's DJing name... though it kinda had a nice ring to it.

Tis nice to meet you.

Hehe yay Supergirl! Thanks :D

05. Jonas Steur - Simple Pleasures (Ben Preston Remix)

Back