30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Everyone who think that the rules of this contest could be improved please feel welcome to join the Luminosity crew. Send your motivations to info [@] luminosity-events.nl

;o)

Lovely mix this is btw!!!!

Last edited:
Everyone think that the rules of this contest could be improved please feel welcome to join the Luminosity crew. Send your motivations to info [@] luminosity-events.nl

;):P

Glad you like! :)

of course! :wink:

did you know i have allergies for pet dander? :mask:

Yes. I knew that. Not a problem. This cat likes long hot showers/baths. (kiss) :smile::cat:

I actually really like this set....im surprised!

Everyone think that the rules of this contest could be improved please feel welcome to join the Luminosity crew. Send your motivations to info [@] luminosity-events.nl

;):P

Yes. It's a beautiful mix. He hasn't missed a transition. The tracks are flowing from one to the other in perfect harmony. It FLOWS. I believe he is taking us somewhere. I love this set. It gets my vote. :super::music::choon::cat:

edit: See? I am paying attention to the music. :music:

Yes. It's a beautiful mix. He hasn't missed a transition. The tracks are flowing from one to the other in perfect harmony. It FLOWS. I believe he is taking us somewhere. I love this set. It gets my vote. :super::music::choon::cat:

Multitasking is your thing for sure:P

Yeah not so far!

Really glad you're enjoying it! But there's a bunch of good DJ's on this contest that deserve to go through!

My first time on AH.fm though, makes me happy enough :D

Hiya. My name's Phil, live in Kent, England (probably about 50miles from London).

Showdown mine and my mate Kiz's DJing name... though it kinda had a nice ring to it.

Tis nice to meet you.

DJ Kris is a friend of yours? The DJ who is playing for us now? He's excellent. Make damn sure that I get a copy of this set. I want it. It's beautiful. Sublime. :love::cat:

Yeah not so far!

Really glad you're enjoying it! But there's a bunch of good DJ's on this contest that deserve to go through!

My first time on AH.fm though, makes me happy enough :D

ull get my vote :wink: hopefully we will meet there in Utrecht.. i bought my ticket today :super:

Back