30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Massive sound:super::super::super:

Oooh yyyyyeaaaaah rocking tune :super::super::super:

Are you the SkyPirates? You are amazing. Thank you. You have my support and vote. May I get a copy of this glorious set? Please? (kiss) :super::music::dance::mml::cat:
Not just me. My buddy Arjan S is the other half ;)
Thanks for the support!

When the set ends I'll post a full tracklist and download link.

Wow, i really like this tune:super::super::super:

06. Talla 2XLC vs Carl B - Heart 2 Heart (Sean Tyas Mix)

finaly home.. dead tired.. been listening for as many sets as i've could during the day. I bet my boss will give me his peace of mind on monday when he hears what i've been up too whole day today, instad of working.. hehe.

I'd like to apologuise for the low recording volume on the set. It was my first (and up to date, the only) mix ever recorded on my new mixer (A&H Xone62) so i wasn't all furmiliar with the levels yet.

I'd like to thank you all for the support and the votes. and last but not least, your kind words and comments on my mix. Means the world to me to hear that you've liked it although I've only been mixing for the past 10months. the downloads are going hot as we speak on the web-page Amar S

I've uploaded the set on the server, and a download link will be published on the webpage tommorow (saturday). Thanx again for your votes and support. Hope to see you all in Holland soon...

Good night for now
/Amar S

Not just me. My buddy Arjan S is the other half ;)
Thanks for the support!

When the set ends I'll post a full tracklist and download link.

Oooooo. I'm having either a religious or a sexual experience and I'll give you 3 chances to guess which one it is. Thank you, baby. You and your friend are massive. (kiss) :love::hug::choon::friends::music::cat:

Good night guys , i go to bed

really great set , full adrenalin, compliments:D

:clap::clap::clap:

finaly home.. dead tired.. been listening for as many sets as i've could during the day. I bet my boss will give me his peace of mind on monday when he hears what i've been up too whole day today, instad of working.. hehe.

I'd like to apologuise for the low recording volume on the set. It was my first (and up to date, the only) mix ever recorded on my new mixer (A&H Xone62) so i wasn't all furmiliar with the levels yet.

I'd like to thank you all for the support and the votes. and last but not least, your kind words and comments on my mix. Means the world to me to hear that you've liked it although I've only been mixing for the past 10months. the downloads are going hot as we speak on the web-page Amar S

I've uploaded the set on the server, and a download link will be published on the webpage tommorow (saturday). Thanx again for your votes and support. Hope to see you all in Holland soon...

Good night for now
/Amar S

Goodnight Amar. Good luck in the contest! (kiss) :super::hug::cat:

07. Kyo & Gil La - Ultima

Good night guys , i go to bed

really great set , full adrenalin, compliments:D

Goodnight Bluesparklers. (kiss, kiss) Talk to you soon. (rekiss) :super::music::hug::hug::cat:

Oooooo. I'm having either a religious or a sexual experience and I'll give you 3 chances to guess which one it is. Thank you, baby. You and your friend are massive. (kiss) :love::hug::choon::friends::music::cat:
Hmm... where to start guessing... Both? :wink:
No problem, enjoy the rest of the set!

Back