30-01-2009 Luminosity DJ Contest

Vote for your favorite sets

• Total voters
Big sounds:super::super::super:

Well I really need to go sleep now. Great set right now :bravo:, will have to listen rest of it later. Also I hope that DJs after this will have their sets downloadable too so that I don't miss those :wink:

And all participants, good luck with the contest!

:wave:

Well I really need to go sleep now. Great set right now :bravo:, will have to listen rest of it later. Also I hope that DJs after this will have their sets downloadable too so that I don't miss those :wink:

Sleep well, thanks for listening!

cya later TeroA :wave:

08. Thomas Bronzwaer - Close Horizon

Amazing set:super::super::super:

Choonage here :choon:

I'm not that good with names/alias or following producers/DJs anymore lol, but whats happened to Thomas? dont seem to see his name around

Choonage here :choon:

I'm not that good with names or following producers/DJs anymore lol, but whats happened to Thomas? dont seem to see his name around

he recently made a tune called Certitude that is now on ASOT record label :music:

before that, he took a break from producing trance to focus on school. :book:

09. Riley & Durrant - Neon Eyes

I missed the track after Patterson - Us, it was some Tyas or the likes. Could you post the tracklist?
When the set ends I'll post the full tracklist and a download link

10. Out of the Past - Mystery

Back