30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Well, there should be a playlist for each set, and you'd expect it for this current set to be on this page or the last. You can also check the very first page.

Hello in·iq·ui·trance:hug:I think only a couple of the djs have posted tracklists all day. Not very good really. I like to know what i'm listening to.

Hello in·iq·ui·trance:hug:I think only a couple of the djs have posted tracklists all day. Not very good really. I like to know what i'm listening to.

I agree. Some DJs are good about providing a tracklist for staff to post if they can't be online for their show, but I just looked and the only one I found was from Tenthu.

Okay. I'm logged into Trackitdown.

I can't decide amongst the different mixes. I tend to want the longest one, which is Off The World (Lange Remix) (10:02).

But Off The World (Super8&Tab Remix) (8:42) and Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) are both very nice. What do you all think? :blink: :cat:

edit: They all cost the same.

I can't decide amongst the different mixes. I tend to want the longest one, which is Off The World (Lange Remix) (10:02).

But Off The World (Super8&Tab Remix) (8:42) and Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) are both very nice. What do you all think? :blink: :cat:

go for the one u like the best :cat:

super8 & tab remix has my recommendation :choon:

go for the Gareth Emery remix, imo its the best one, good sounds and sounds amazin, the Super8 and tab sounds boring, bass kinda sucks, Lange sounds the same as the Super8 remix, i say Gareth Emery remix!:grinning:

Hmmmm. Let me listen to the samples again. I hate menus, it's so hard to decide what to eat, it's all yummy. Ack! :cat:

I'm a fan of Gareth's recent work, so I would go with that in your situation. His mix of Let It Flow is absolutely brilliant.

But I have no idea of how any of them actually *sound*. :tongue:

Hi The Cat Lady:hug: I had never heared of Trackitdown till you mentioned it just now. What an interesting site:grinning:

Back