30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
true, to bad Paul Miller choons dont go past 6 minutes, they would wear you out massively, i dont care how long his productions are, they are very uplifting, loads of energy put into it, and just quality sounds:music:

His mix of Spirit pisses me off though... takes like 3 minutes to build into the melody, and then it seems like it's over so soon. :(

i dont really like vocals myself, have you heard Sunlounger - Lost? or the Aly and Fila remix! massive uplifting choon!!

Uh. That's female vocal. I don't do the girls. :mask:

I want another male vocal track. :love: :cat:

His mix of Spirit pisses me off though... takes like 3 minutes to build into the melody, and then it seems like it's over so soon. :(
thats why i said to bad they dont go past 6 minutes, but a killer track is One More Time, gota love it, or Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub) is simply amazing! hig quality remixing of Paul Miller, his sets are fantastic, Uplifting all the way! Tapeware and Epicentre are also some of the most amazing productions by Paul, Paul Miller is simply amazing. all his remixes he adds energy to them, example Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) or Daniel Kandi and Robert Nickson - Liberate (Paul Miller Remix) fantastic, there is no song that disapoints. thats why imo hes the number 1 in my list of producers and dj's

thats why i said to bad they dont go past 6 minutes, but a killer track is One More Time, gota love it, or Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub) is simply amazing! hig quality remixing of Paul Miller, his sets are fantastic, Uplifting all the way! Tapeware and Epicentre are also some of the most amazing productions by Paul, Paul Miller is simply amazing. all his remixes he adds energy to them, example Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) or Daniel Kandi and Robert Nickson - Liberate (Paul Miller Remix) fantastic, there is no song that disapoints. thats why imo hes the number 1 in my list of producers and dj's

Yes! Yes! That's the one I want! Soaring! Soaring! Uplift! Buying it RIGHT NOW!!! :super::bravo::cat:

Your enthusism sounds just like me in 2006 about Sean Tyas.
Your enthusiam sounds just like me in 2007 about Deadmau5. (Not so upliting in '07.)

I don't have a favourite like that in 2008, but a track or two of Simon Patterson's have really stuck with me.

thats what im good for :super:, i prefer Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) but both are super supreme choons!

Can't find that one on Trackitdown. :(

Back