30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
The Gareth Emery seems to be the most uplifting, but it's also the shortest one. I like it to last. Uh. If you know what I mean. :mask: :cat:

The Gareth Emery seems to be the most uplifting, but it's also the shortest one. I like it to last. Uh. If you know what I mean. :mask: :cat:
but its the best quality of trance if your looking for uplifting, if you want regular go for the Super8 one

but its the best quality of trance if your looking for uplifting, if you want regular go for the Super8 one

I think I HAVE to go for the Uplift. Off The World (Gareth Emery Remix) (8:11) is the winner tonight. :super:

Even if it is the shortest. :cat:

Okay, folks, I want to get one more to make it a nice round $5. Recommend another uplifting male vocal track for me. :super: :cat:

Okay, folks, I want to get one more to make it a nice round $5. Recommend another uplifting male vocal track for me. :super: :cat:
i dont really like vocals myself, have you heard Sunlounger - Lost? or the Aly and Fila remix! massive uplifting choon!!

its a big WIN!!!:super: 8:11 is short for you? lol

I love 10 minutes tracks. They wear me out when I dance to them.

It's why I love sets so much. They are like having a 1hr track. Love them very much. That's one of the MANY reasons I love AH so much. No "track rotation" garbage. Just pure sets. :super::bravo::grinning::cat:

current track

Ashley Wallbridge - I Believe (Sied van Riel Remix) :music:

Sied's on fire this year. :bow: :bow:

I love 10 minutes tracks. They wear me out when I dance to them.

It's why I love sets so much. They are like having a 1hr track. Love them very much. That's one of the MANY reasons I love AH so much. No "track rotation" garbage. Just pure sets. :super::bravo::grinning::cat:
true, to bad Paul Miller choons dont go past 6 minutes, they would wear you out massively, i dont care how long his productions are, they are very uplifting, loads of energy put into it, and just quality sounds:music:

Back