30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Well. I'm a Paul Miller fan now, that's for damn sure. You made me a believer. Thank you for that. (kiss) :hug: :cat:
woo hoo!!!:super:its 2 of us now.:friends::beer2:, it just takes time to separate the good from the bad, it takes time, and you have done well, Paul Miller is the best!

woo hoo!!!:super:its 2 of us now.:friends::beer2:, it just takes time to separate the good from the bad, it takes time, and you have done well, Paul Miller is the best!

Again. Thank you for the great advice on track selection tonight. (kiss) :music:

I'm going to go crash out now. I hate to leave you all alone, but I'm tired and my ears are ringing. Time for a cat nap. :sleeping: :cat:

(!!)

Sorry. Had to turn it off. I can't hack the weirdo dancing round and round in circles. I was getting motion sick just watching him. Ack! :yucky:
yeah that guy got annoying, but just play it and minimize the screen, and just listen to it, its the music that counts:music:

yeah that guy got annoying, but just play it and minimize the screen, and just listen to it, its the music that counts:music:

Okay, I will. I promise you that. I'll let you know tomorrow what I thought of it. (kiss)

Goodnight TF. (kiss) :hug:

I'll bet you look great naked. I'll think about that while I drift off to sleep. (rekiss) :cat:

Again. Thank you for the great advice on track selection tonight. (kiss) :music:

I'm going to go crash out now. I hate to leave you all alone, but I'm tired and my ears are ringing. Time for a cat nap. :sleeping: :cat:
no problemo, anytime, thats what im here for, for advice and to help everyone listen to the best. i have more quality uplifting trance recomendations, ill keep you on the right track with the uplifting trance, and pass the recepie on to more pepople, feel free.goodnight, ill stay doing some research, take it easy and see you around. :hug:and take it easy:cat::good:

(sigh)

What a wonderful Trance day. Dan, you outdid yourself getting this lineup together. You are my hero. (kiss) :love:

I'm gone now. :cat:

(poof)

Okay, I will. I promise you that. I'll let you know tomorrow what I thought of it. (kiss)

Goodnight TF. (kiss) :hug:

I'll bet you look great naked. I'll think about that while I drift off to sleep. (rekiss) :cat:
im not just trance_fan for nothing.:wink:, goodnight Elaine, ahem:whistle: im not a bad boy, what would Denmark ori say to this, :)

im off the forums now, till another day my friends, see you all tomorrow maybe, good sets today, last set was the best one.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :love:

why cant i ever remember the name of this song. someone help me out plzz

why cant i ever remember the name of this song. someone help me out plzz

sorry me either but im sure Faustus will tell soon :grinning:

oops i do

Airbase feat. Floria Ambra - Denial

i really like what i hear :wub:

Back