30-10-2008 Russia in the Mix 002

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
DJ Mag Poll = A list of shit :bad: :bad:

deadmau5 #11???? :blink: WTF? :wow:
that should of atl lest been Paul Millers position, mau5 should be like in the 5,000,000,000,000 or so. paul miller is way much better than 99.9 percent of the other dj's

Oh wow! Your Heart - Paul Miller Pres. Motion Blur Remix (7:25) was released on my birthday! Okay. That one is in my basket, just for that reason alone. :hbd:

(??)

Gee. Don't everyone all talk at once. :blink:

Where did everyone go? No one said goodbye or nothing. :(

Ahhhh. I'm NOT alone. Nice. Hi boys. (kiss, kiss) :hug: :hug: :cat:

no, ur not alone. theres no ppl on the forum cuz its like 5am in Europe but only 12am here, but u probably already know that

no, ur not alone. theres no ppl on the forum cuz its like 5am in Europe but only 12am here, but u probably already know that

I'm in CDT, only 11:30 here. :dancing: :cat:

My love will be getting up for work soon. :love:

Found and purchased, but I was referring to Talla 2XLC - I Know (Paul Miller Dub). (kiss) :grinning::cat:
im finally at home, now where were we?, oh yeah, so wich one did you end up getting, wow the song at the moment sounds amazing:music:

everyone went to sleep now? the uplifting trance is amazing right now. wonderfull choon at the moment.

im finally at home, now where were we?, oh yeah, so wich one did you end up getting, wow the song at the moment sounds amazing:music:

I got:

daniel_kandi_robert_nickson-Liberate_-_Paul_Miller_Remix-A_State_Of_Trance.mp3
Martin_Roth_Alex_Bartlett-Off_The_World_(Gareth_Emery_Remix)-VANDIT_Records.mp3

:super::cat:

It sure is kicking my furry kitty butt in a real big way. I got my AudioBurst reinstalled and whoa Nellie, does that ever boost up the sound. Love it. It's now as LOUD as I like it to be. Woot! :super: :cat:

Back