• Total voters
Straight up Midnight now. :mask:

(checks)

Nope. I didn't turn into a pumpkin. :lol: :cat:

I got:

daniel_kandi_robert_nickson-Liberate_-_Paul_Miller_Remix-A_State_Of_Trance.mp3
Martin_Roth_Alex_Bartlett-Off_The_World_(Gareth_Emery_Remix)-VANDIT_Records.mp3

:super::cat:
the Paul Miller choon will not disapoint you, never, i can guarantee you that, its 100% satisfaction guarantee.:grinning: but i wanna know the track playing at the moment:choon:

the Paul Miller choon will not disapoint you, never, i can guarantee you that, its 100% satisfaction guarantee.:grinning: but i wanna know the track playing at the moment:choon:

You're right. It's glorious. I listened to it 3 times in a row before coming back to the show here. :super::music::cat::choon:

you shall go trick-or trating now.:super:

No, actually. I think I'll go to bed. :sleeping:

Got all kinds of stuff to do tomorrow, and besides that, I gotta get my beauty rest. :mask: :cat:

i would lock my doors and dont give any of my trance away, lol. candy sounds better.:)

I'm diabetic. I don't do candy. I'd be happy to do you, though. (kiss) :hump:

There. You've had your cheap thrill for the night. (rekiss) :love: :cat:

No, actually. I think I'll go to bed. :sleeping:

Got all kinds of stuff to do tomorrow, and besides that, I gotta get my beauty rest. :mask: :cat:
first you should go listen to the choon again. lol, did you hear the Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (Bk Bootleg Mix)

if you could only listen to Simon Patterson - Us (Paul Miller Remix) its on youtube tho.:)

Listening to it now on U-Tube. Nowhere near as good as Liberate. :music::cat:

Well. I'm a Paul Miller fan now, that's for damn sure. You made me a believer. Thank you for that. (kiss) :hug: :cat:

Back