clap.gif
clap.gif

Looking forward to the
mixes by the many
talented Egyptian DJ's!

thumbsup.gif

Egypt DJs Rulz \ 0 /

hey guys,

is it Ok/Legal to download alyand fila future sounds of egypt radio show weekly via a mega upload fileserver/torrent ? even Above and beyond has their totw on itunes... i just want to make sure i am doing the right thing? i think fsoe links are posted in ah.fm too... i think if i split them using cuesplitter that will be an act of dishonesty.. To listen individually i gotta buy the mp3s individually..but the mix gotta be free ?

There is no substitute to FSOE radioshow...just kicking...amazing track selection and mixing...takes you to another world...the best mixers..alive

I am a buddhist and i can not steal :), i love to do metta loving kindness meditation and am deeply connected with the nature..sky,,rivers...leaves..atmos whenever i listen to trance music....In Theravada buddhism the pleasures like listening music, eating and having sex..etc is called" Sensual pleasures"(kama asvada)... I think listening to FSOE is the highest point of it.. even better than sex..:) right.. FYI:eek:ther type of pleasure are pleasure obtained by meditation..specially jhanas 1,2,3,4(awesome)....8,9..

Last edited:
Heya Guys , Sure thing Aly & Fila 're Included in the Line Up , + Many of Egypt's Finest Trance Artists Like : Philippe el Sisi , Mohamed Ragab , Brave , Rey , Etc ... As Dan Said Expect to Hear The Finest from Egypt :wink:

Line Up & Flyer 'll be Posted in next 2 weeks ,, Stay Tuned :music:

Cheers :friends:

Sounds great ! :music:

:megacrazy: :bravo: :super:

I will be here for this MASSIVE day! Lots of beautiful, emotional, inspirational, uplifting and down - right AMAZING CHOONS!

Aly and Fila, Joe Shawdows, Mohamed Ragab, Philippe El Sisi, Kamaya Painters, Ahmed Atef, Aku and Ghazaly, and many more!

Last edited:
I can go :crazy:

Will be right on MASSIVE :)

Cheers
Resemo

heyyy. about 1 week to the deadline. so ¿what happended with the line up and promo pics??

what time star this amazing event aly and fila someone tell me

Last year was awesome!!... this guys uplift us!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Back