31-03-2011 Egypt In The Mix 002

48 hous are gone and still no info.... hurry, hurry!! ;-)

Curious to hear the set of the other djs, and the big set from Aly & Fila.
will be a great day with great DJs.

\@/ \º/ \°/ \o/

Afterhours.FM%20Egypt%20In%20The%20Mix%20002%2029-01-2011.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

:super::super::super:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

On the news this morning.. mass protests in Egypt and the government is cutting off internet access to the country.... I hope everyone there is okay and we still have Egypt in the mix! :yikes:

Mostly Sets for specials are uploaded earlier so I hope all Sets are up........ !!

Anyway we should do the best with this situation......... think positiv!! :)

Afterhours.FM%20Egypt%20In%20The%20Mix%20002%2029-01-2011.jpg

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE

NICE ONE AH.FM ......Cant wait to hear Joe Shadows set and onwards :clap: :grinning: :hug::friends::dance::megacrazy::super::)

Curious about this 3 hour set form Aly & Fila.

Not so easy to do a long set with just high energy uplifting tracks. I'm hoping for some tech-trance and maybe Psy :bully: :mask:

Let's wait.

Some bad news.. as you are aware of the chaos happening in Egypt, their internet has been cut off.. with this in place Joe Shadows has all the sets and cant upload them to us.

I hope by morning internet will be restored.. if not we will have to postpone Egypt in the Mix to another day.

Thank you all

Some bad news.. as you are aware of the chaos happening in Egypt, their internet has been cut off.. with this in place Joe Shadows has all the sets and cant upload them to us.

I hope by morning internet will be restored.. if not we will have to postpone Egypt in the Mix to another day.

Thank you all

:(

It can't be helped under the circumstances, but my thoughts are with the people of Egypt and I'm hoping for a peaceful resolution soon :grinning:

Back