31-03-2011 Egypt In The Mix 002

Some bad news.. as you are aware of the chaos happening in Egypt, their internet has been cut off.. with this in place Joe Shadows has all the sets and cant upload them to us.

I hope by morning internet will be restored.. if not we will have to postpone Egypt in the Mix to another day.

Thank you all

Heh, this is complicated.
sad2.gif

Above all, we hope the situation will be resolved in Egypt. No more victims. I wonder what will be happening in the head Aly & Fila!.
Force Egypt.

Some bad news.. as you are aware of the chaos happening in Egypt, their internet has been cut off.. with this in place Joe Shadows has all the sets and cant upload them to us.

I hope by morning internet will be restored.. if not we will have to postpone Egypt in the Mix to another day.

Thank you all

:best: The Best News info :friends:
no problem WAITING new Day EVENT :(

51683081928235695419.gif

:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy: THANKS THE BEST DAY REPLAY :megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::friends:

Melbourne Australia Sun 4:00 AM
for Phillipe El Sisi but **** it its worth gettin up for him

Thank you all

:( it's really bad :(
ive been waiting for this set...

hope it will be on the air soon! :ah: :loveah: :ah:

"Aly and Fila is Safe. Fila spoke to me this morning, amid the chaos in Egypt at moment him and Aly and their families are safe, just thought would let you all know, as Fila doesnt have internet connection in Egypt now due to it being banned by government . Thanks - Stuart (Aly & Fila Management)"

That's how the system works :(

Why do you think it took ages to get fast cell phone nets in China?

tha6t's the way they control the people, cut your voice off, but the ditactors forget when the situation explodes they loose the control, it's typical of the dictators, history teaches us what happened in the past.

tha6t's the way they control the people, cut your voice off, but the ditactors forget when the situation explodes they loose the control, it's typical of the dictators, history teaches us what happened in the past.

But, to USA Mubarack isn't a dictator, just because he's an allied!:mask:

Sorry about Egypt and people, but some fresh liberty air is running on Africa atm...

and this is the price sometimes we must pay to get the liberation, but beware about the ones who are behind this, maybe is worst the new medicine than the old one...

i just wanted to tune in for egypt in the mix and have seen bad news about sets
i hope everything will be ok soon

Not only dictators LOL. You will be surprised how many tricks goverment can do. Can happen anywhere. Government controls financial sector, markets, military forces,
broadcast etc...
Nobody's safe nowadays. Riots are the next big thing.

Last edited:
Kai Tracid is right.

For just one day
I wanna break all regoulations,
Because we all go the same way,
And we all pass the same stations.

For just one day
I wanna feel totally free.
No responsabilities, just everything is O.K.
No desires, just surviving is the key.

For just one day
I wanna ignore our senseless fate,
Colours are victorious over the grey,
Stop to get controlled by the state.

For just one day
I wanna forget the value of money and gold,
I wanna live life my way
And loose my inhibition threshold

I hope it will end as soon as possible.

Kai Tracid is right.

For just one day
I wanna break all regoulations,
Because we all go the same way,
And we all pass the same stations.

For just one day
I wanna feel totally free.
No responsabilities, just everything is O.K.
No desires, just surviving is the key.

For just one day
I wanna ignore our senseless fate,
Colours are victorious over the grey,
Stop to get controlled by the state.

For just one day
I wanna forget the value of money and gold,
I wanna live life my way
And loose my inhibition threshold

I hope it will end as soon as possible.

:iagree:

Last edited:
"Aly and Fila is Safe. Fila spoke to me this morning, amid the chaos in Egypt at moment him and Aly and their families are safe, just thought would let you all know, as Fila doesnt have internet connection in Egypt now due to it being banned by government . Thanks - Stuart (Aly & Fila Management)"

Take Care Aly & Fila ....:friends::music:

Back