31-03-2012 Meeting Den Bosch

I just don't understand why you let me prepare a meeting for 3 months and now suddenly, without letting me know, decide to hire 2 bars days before I've got the last paperwork done...

None knew you were busy with it like this. We got no updates and didn't know you posted ASOT topic. I made a deal with Trancefix and AH. But man don't worry I messaged you :) It's gonna be okay.

None knew you were busy with it like this. We got no updates and didn't know you posted ASOT topic. I made a deal with Trancefix and AH. But man don't worry I messaged you :) It's gonna be okay.

:cap: I hope ( rather: expect and assume ) things can be settled in some good way :friends:

Hello all , like last year , it will be my pleasure to see again so many now familiar faces...Therefore , count me in , YUHOO....

small update, the reason of a bar have been posted in main thread. I think they are quite obvious and more safe. We will update again soon with the location of the bar and how to get there etc...

looking forward meeting you all again.

Dan : What about Hawkeye's effort ? You know, I would not like to choose between one or two.

Dan : What about Hawkeye's effort ? You know, I would not like to choose between one or two.

Well you don't have to choose 'cus obviously it makes no sense for me to go through with it now.

Well you don't have to choose 'cus obviously it makes no sense for me to go through with it now.
So all your effort will go waste ? Damn, it sucks... You have already put much effort in organizing it..

Its unfortunate that just yesterday I have found out all about hawk eyes efforts... while we have been looking into a Bar so everyone will have proper toilets, roof over head incase it rains, somewhere they can sit down, and most of all without any fees.

Im NOT saying hawkeye idea was a bad one, but I had NO idea he has been looking into organizing it this year... but i do appreciate his time and efforts.

Except you totally ARE saying it was a bad idea. You don't have a bar yet, you are still orientating. Meanwhile, I was almost finished preparing. So you still had the choice to go with my outdoor meeting. But you decided otherwise.

So just be frank with me and say you don't like it. Saying you don't like it because I was asking 1 or 2 euros admittance is nonsense when you consider my drinks would be 4 times cheaper than in most bars.

And in case you're wondering if I'm pissed off; yes I am. Because I've put a lot of time and money into this and now have to put in even more time to cancel it. I've told every AH.fm crewmember I met in the past months about this plan and nobody said that you were planning something else.

And in case you're wondering; I won't help out in any shape, way or form with this meeting.

Like I said i did not know anything about your ideas or plans :( laan is meeting with a few Bar owners so a Bar will be locked down and safe. I never said your idea is "bad" the reason were going with the bar are quite obvious. Many users already messaged me saying good choice on the Bar decision, they don't wanna end up paying to stand outside in a possible "rain" without proper toilet facilities etc...

Colombian flavor! lol

Going with le boyfriend aka Jeffrey! :D!!! <3

Last edited:
Except you totally ARE saying it was a bad idea. You don't have a bar yet, you are still orientating. Meanwhile, I was almost finished preparing. So you still had the choice to go with my outdoor meeting. But you decided otherwise.

So just be frank with me and say you don't like it. Saying you don't like it because I was asking 1 or 2 euros admittance is nonsense when you consider my drinks would be 4 times cheaper than in most bars.

And in case you're wondering if I'm pissed off; yes I am. Because I've put a lot of time and money into this and now have to put in even more time to cancel it. I've told every AH.fm crewmember I met in the past months about this plan and nobody said that you were planning something else.

And in case you're wondering; I won't help out in any shape, way or form with this meeting.

Hawkeye,

We got several BAR options already for quite some time. Now it's a matter of picking the right one.

Let's handle this as adults, No arguing here in the forums. I have informed you about this BAR in November. Certainly you have not informed all crew members :( The site owners didn't know about your business, otherwise they might not been going with the idea of BAR for months

Last edited:
Me, hawken and syntec sighning in aswell....:music::music::music::beer2:

what was wrong with Davids place?
The prices were BARGAIN and we were all happy, who knows what the prices in some bar downtown will be.. after all there are ppl coming from abroad with not such a huge pocket yano..

Beer was freaking 50 cents.. damn it.

so bummed

However count me in plus Tucandeo

I'm gonna try and be there, should be fun to meet you all :)

Back