31-03-2012 Meeting Den Bosch

You don't want to argue and point fingers, yet you do exactly that in the same post. See, this is why I'm done talking to you guys.

I stated simple crucial fact, you never messaged me at all with your ideas or plans, I'm sorry but Im not psychic ... Cheers

I'm going!! \o/

It's a shame to see how this is working out :(. It's unfair not to even want to talk to anyone coz then there's no way things will ever be solved.

Nonetheless, I am looking forward to this meeting! I will be there and this time I intend to come without crutches. Would be nice to see you again Dan!

some amazing news just came in from laan via (sms) he will post it when he gets home :)

meeting is going to rock !!

Well u keep repeating David never contacted u and several people already told you that we are aware.. there is an ASOT thread with dozens of pages and ppl supporting his proposal, just because ure not following your own forum doesnt make him bad. All you do here is blaming David for trying to organize a meeting for YOUR forum, for YOUR member.. on a decent price .. since after all 80% of the people are flying from abroad, pay flights, tickets, hotels, food, drinks.... a trip to holland aint 200 euros guys.

Ive noticed the crew being slightly ignorant to others proposals and here its another proof of that. It really makes you look bad, I guarante.. just read thru your posts again and see on how you are behaving.. jeezus lord..

This meeting is supposed to be something nice for us to enjoy and socialize, youre killing all the fun now.

I highly doubt anyone paid attention to what Jeffrey said...

i will be there with italian trance gate crew...;)...see u there..

* Welcome Forum Newbie Italy ! *

i will be there with italian trance gate crew...;)...see u there..

Friday, 10-02-2012, 01:00 PM #67
aledeep
Just got here

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm aledeep ! :grinning: :friends: :dancing:

Thank u so much guys..;)

Friday, 10-02-2012, 01:00 PM #67
aledeep
Just got here

:welcome: Welcome at Afterhours.fm aledeep ! :grinning: :friends: :dancing:

Laan, you don't understand that I don't WANT to talk to you. I've been civil up until now, but you are lying right now and I won't accept that. You never gave me your number until 2 hours ago.

Okay Hawkeye, I see you're saying I only gave you my phone number 2 hours ago from the time you made this sentence. I can prove to anyone from my PM box that that's not true. You even replied on that PM. I don't take anything what you're saying seriously anymore. We could have been talking about this like adults. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Well u keep repeating David never contacted u and several people already told you that we are aware.. there is an ASOT thread with dozens of pages and ppl supporting his proposal, just because ure not following your own forum doesnt make him bad. All you do here is blaming David for trying to organize a meeting for YOUR forum, for YOUR member.. on a decent price .. since after all 80% of the people are flying from abroad, pay flights, tickets, hotels, food, drinks.... a trip to holland aint 200 euros guys.

Ive noticed the crew being slightly ignorant to others proposals and here its another proof of that. It really makes you look bad, I guarante.. just read thru your posts again and see on how you are behaving.. jeezus lord..

This meeting is supposed to be something nice for us to enjoy and socialize, youre killing all the fun now.

Yeah your right i should read each post, maybe just take a psychic course :) none is being ignorant but yourself with your post lol :)

All you do here is blaming David for trying to organize a meeting for YOUR forum, for YOUR member.. on a decent price ..

I did see that, but it's no use since Hawkeye already said he'd cancelled everything.
Hawkeye, you say it would have taken 30 seconds to find out whether someone was organising this already. It also would have taken him 30 seconds to inform the owners of trancefix and AH. FM. The blame for bad communication goes both ways I guess.

But refusing to talk to anyone about this is no way to solve the problems, coz this way everyone is pissed off. You can't say you tried if you didn't even try to talk things over.

Yeah your right i should read each post, maybe just take a psychic course :) none is being ignorant but yourself with your post lol :)

Yeah dammit Dan, go and take your psychic course! Otherwise you'll never be a decent AH.Fm owner :p

Yeah dammit Dan, go and take your psychic course! Otherwise you'll never be a decent AH.Fm owner :p

haha thank you for understanding mate .. all it would take is a email to me or TF guys ... but that takes too long .. not to mention a PM on AH forum or Facebook

/me googles psychic courses now :mask::friends:

Ok.. i see bad things happening..here... to many ideas? :))) around???

I think all is very simple!

We have meeting! AH.FM Members - Trance Fix - Trance Togheter.... lets make this better and more confortable to everyone!!!

Last time that meeting was of corse good... becouse all people was creating atmosphere... but place was not so good for that... i realy appreciate work from all people who organize this... there...
and i dont wanna writing here what exacly was wrong... becouse some people can be offended after...
is not idea to do that.... Lets do something better another year another chalange...

that why decision about change place is actualy good... Stop fighting... just make that better...

Simple Pub with good soundsystem with seating and good (maybe not for 0.50 e ) drinks...

lets do it and be happy!!! peace!!!

back with coffee & reading the lines ...

Ok.. i see bad things happening..here... to many ideas? :))) around???

I think all is very simple!

We have meeting! AH.FM Members - Trance Fix - Trance Togheter.... lets make this better and more confortable to everyone!!!

Last time that meeting was of corse good... becouse all people was creating atmosphere... but place was not so good for that... i realy appreciate work from all people who organize this... there...
and i dont wanna writing here what exacly was wrong... becouse some people can be offended after...
is not idea to do that.... Lets do something better another year another chalange...

that why decision about change place is actualy good... Stop fighting... just make that better...

Simple Pub with good soundsystem with seating and good (maybe not for 0.50 e ) drinks...

lets do it and be happy!!! peace!!!

:grinning: Well said Marcel ! :friends: