31-03-2012 Meeting Den Bosch

Ok.. i see bad things happening..here... to many ideas? :))) around???

I think all is very simple!

We have meeting! AH.FM Members - Trance Fix - Trance Togheter.... lets make this better and more confortable to everyone!!!

Last time that meeting was of corse good... becouse all people was creating atmosphere... but place was not so good for that... i realy appreciate work from all people who organize this... there...
and i dont wanna writing here what exacly was wrong... becouse some people can be offended after...
is not idea to do that.... Lets do something better another year another chalange...

that why decision about change place is actualy good... Stop fighting... just make that better...

Simple Pub with good soundsystem with seating and good (maybe not for 0.50 e ) drinks...

lets do it and be happy!!! peace!!!
:iagree::iagree: I´m really looking forward to meet you all again. Celebrating my 10 year in a row going to The Netherlands this year..:megacrazy::music::music::music:

Will be there with maagemaage +1

More beers :beer::beer::beer:

Yeah your right i should read each post, maybe just take a psychic course :) none is being ignorant but yourself with your post lol :)

being ignorant with that?
I aint the one hitting myself in the chest ""wow im the boss u shall tell me in person, cause i aint like no other user here""
If there are dozens of ppl telling u that we knew about Davids idea, why u keep saying there was no communication?

Of course it aint in ur benefit to do so =)

And please defensive girlfriends do not talk about me. ***** behaviour aint ur thing.

Still waiting for the great news and lets see if its half nice as last year, fingers crossed, but yet again there was someone who tried to do good for you and u showed him nothing but disrespect.
You dont treat people like that who are trying to help you, cause u wont see any support from that person again. And just by saying ""I appreciate what u do" its not enough alongside all the bullshit that u addressed to that guy.
Learn to distinguish personal and non-personal.
The word sorry means a lot, something I havent seen u using. But who am I to teach u how to live right ? :)

Last edited:
The fact that others have been informed doesn't have to mean that the right ppl have been informed as well.
Vilence; I wasn't talking about you. So pls don't even go there.

being ignorant with that?
I aint the one hitting myself in the chest ""wow im the boss u shall tell me in person, cause i aint like no other user here""
If there are dozens of ppl telling u that we knew about Davids idea, why u keep saying there was no communication?

Of course it aint in ur benefit to do so =)

And please defensive girlfriends do not talk about me. ***** behaviour aint ur thing.

Still waiting for the great news and lets see if its half nice as last year, fingers crossed, but yet again there was someone who tried to do good for you and u showed him nothing but disrespect.
You dont treat people like that who are trying to help you, cause u wont see any support from that person again. And just by saying ""I appreciate what u do" its not enough alongside all the bullshit that u addressed to that guy.
Learn to distinguish personal and non-personal.
The word sorry means a lot, something I havent seen u using. But who am I to teach u how to live right ? :)

Please watch your language on these forums, no swearing... thank you

lol dan ure so sad.

tell it to urself cause its wut im trying to tell u in that previous post to which u didnt pay any attention but to tell me im swearing, when i didnt even swear.. biatch behaviour its not a direct offense nor swearing to anyone.

STOP GETTING ALL PERSONAL jeeeeeeeeez.

this is the reason why i stopped being a supporter, even tho it was 10 dollars a month u still dont deserve THAT much if u treat all the people who are trying to help you this way
Im even surprised that David is being so quiet n stuff about it but u literally sat on his head and pretty much BLAMED HIM cause he tried to organize a meeting for u forum? IT is sad. u are sad.. cause out of everything u didnt manage to say one IM SORRY.. it doesnt take much..

Im sick of ur personal attacks here ever since i mentioned about the luminosity broadcast. Grow up, i thought ure not 15.

u sincerely dont deserve the love u get around here cause urte nothing but a two faced ass who does everything is his own benefit. Thats all.

Last edited:
tell it to urself cause its wut im trying to tell u in that previous post to which u didnt pay any attention but to tell me im swearing, when i didnt even swear.. biatch behaviour its not a direct offense nor swearing to anyone.

STOP GETTING ALL PERSONAL jeeeeeeeeez.

re read your post again and see if there is any offensive / swearing .. else i would not warn you ....

Back