31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
It's nice I'm not the only one mixing not only recent tracks but also noticeable tunes from a year or 2 ago. :)

here you' re wrong, the most beautiful woman in the world is my wife (of course to me!) hehe!:friends:

nice set so far, very nice indeed!:music:

Ferry's....! YAY!:super:

Acuario! You are here tonight! Wonderful! Is your bride listening, too? :dancing::super::hug::cat:

Geeeeeeeee. I wish I could do that. I can't even draw a straight line without the help of a ruler. That's awesome. MASSIVE! (kiss) :super::super::love::cat:

edit: Good God. Look at Deepress' eyes. :love:

You are so active and happy tonight TCL, hope everything is going on the right way with your wishes, I love to see you like that :music::music:

It's nice I'm not the only one mixing not only recent tracks but also noticeable tunes from a year or 2 ago. :)

A good mix of new and old is much better than all new IMO. A DJ who just appreciates good music, and not one who plays the latest just because its new and/or because everyone is playing it.

But I'm always partial to a good old classic :smile:

I'll be going now. Have to get some sleep before the party. (yawn)

Nice set, Deepress! :bravo:

Happy New Year to everyone. Bye!

Hello my dear friend!

I am here since 2 hours ago!

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/14614-31-12-2008-end-year-countdown-2008-a-9.html

and yes, my wife is here with me sharing this beautiful tunes !

here in china is...December 31 st , 9:54 AM!

happy new year to all AH.fm Addicts!:friends:

Happy new year Acuario :friends:

A good mix of new and old is much better than all new IMO. A DJ who just appreciates good music, and not one who plays the latest just because its new and/or because everyone is playing it.

But I'm always partial to a good old classic :smile:

Totally agree with you playdoh :good:

Hello Jaycan :wave:

Ladys & Gentleman

official BORAT No 12

goes to

DEEPRESS

for his awesome Set

31207928344.gif

Back