31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Great set from Deepress

BORAT really deserved

:bow::bow:

Cause of the timing my show ends at 3:15 just like the movie :-) 3:15 youll die :-DDDD

:ohmy:

Dude! That's creepy! Why did you have to say that? Ack! :yikes:

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you!!! Thanks for listening everyone and best wishes for the new year ! :-)

Deepress - EOYC 2008
1. Synergy - Hello strings
2. Vengeance - Temptation
3. Midway Monkey - Forest (Danilo Ercole rmx)
4. Duderstadt & Kirsty Hawkshaw - Beautitude(Duderstadt uplifting mashup)
5. Activa - End of summer
6. Ferry Corsten - Crash
7. Dj Shah - Back to you(Aly & Fila rmx)
8. Onova - Niveus
9. Sebastian Brandt - Technology
10. John Askew - Fade to black

Here's the TL

Godd night everyone i'm really stoned now :)

Nothing has changed, it's just that generally speaking, I'm a happy person. I'm being normal ATM. Come next week when I have to apply for unemployment and start my job search, I'll be all stressed out. But right now. I'm my normal happy self and I'm here with you. (kiss) :hug::super::cat:

wow, first of all, I wish you a happy new year,
Being positive, things should come back quickly in terms of economy etc... and you have millions of opportunity waiting for experts like you. I am looking forward to hear the good news and celebrate it together, just be strong and don't forget me if anything I can help with. (kiss)

I am off to bed now,

Deepress, Yashani, JayCan+, xXJose Aka AmadeusXx, pooka, andrewk529, The Cat Lady, Acuario51, playdoh, Relaxation, Codeone

was really nice to srend time with you all, happy new year, and good night/morning/afternoon wherever you are :wave::hug:

Being positive, things should come back quickly in terms of economy etc... and you have millions of opportunity waiting for experts like you. I am looking forward to hear the good news and celebrate it together, just be strong and don't forget me if anything I can help with. (kiss)

I am off to bed now,

Deepress, Yashani, JayCan+, xXJose Aka AmadeusXx, pooka, andrewk529, The Cat Lady, Acuario51, playdoh, Relaxation, Codeone

was really nice to srend time with you all, happy new year, and good night/morning/afternoon wherever you are :wave::hug:

Dream very well m8 you deserved after all the amazing job u have done
see you later...

and the best wishes for the next year...

:hug:

:friends:

Listening to Blue Hawk from my iPhone =P

sdpyj6.jpg

:music:

I am off to bed now,

Goodnight, Wailo. You are the best of friends. (kiss) :friends::hug::cat:

I am off to bed now,

nice and kindy words of spiritual mankind
wailo, I wish the same to you and family, take care, see you the next year, for sure, this days are very emotional and unforgetable to me and my wife!:friends:

later!:music:

nice set so far!

banging set indeed!:miss::music::super:

I'm off for awhile!

listening mode only!

be back soon!

the duty calls me! heheh!:)

Back