31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Cause of the timing my show ends at 3:15 just like the movie :-) 3:15 youll die :-DDDD

You are so active and happy tonight TCL, hope everything is going on the right way with your wishes, I love to see you like that :music::music:

Nothing has changed, it's just that generally speaking, I'm a happy person. I'm being normal ATM. Come next week when I have to apply for unemployment and start my job search, I'll be all stressed out. But right now. I'm my normal happy self and I'm here with you. (kiss) :hug::super::cat:

Ladys & Gentleman

official BORAT No 12

goes to

DEEPRESS

for his awesome Set

31207928344.gif

nice he deserves this one!:music:

musik017.gif
musik017.gif
musik017.gif

musik017.gif
musik017.gif

This set definatly goes on a CD in my Car

:miss::miss::miss:
:miss::miss:

Happy new year Acuario :friends:
The same to you and your family, yo did a very nice job all this days long, your .gif images were beautiful indeed...

but how to DL this images, can you help me on this?:hug:

nice tune so far BTW!:music:

Thanx a lot Acuario, appreciate your kind words, I don't think there is a link to download them, I do upload to a public sharing website, and lose the link as soon I post them, whatever you see, you can grab it now or lose. but I am sure they will all appear again :)
thanx again for your kind words, hope you are enjoying it there in China with the family:hug:

Nothing has changed, it's just that generally speaking, I'm a happy person. I'm being normal ATM. Come next week when I have to apply for unemployment and start my job search, I'll be all stressed out. But right now. I'm my normal happy self and I'm here with you. (kiss) :hug::super::cat:

The wave catch you too...OMG!:P

reala the most, I am sure you' ll find a job very soon!:friends:

Happy new year Acuario :friends:

Thanx a lot Acuario, appreciate your kind words, I don't think there is a link to download them, I do upload to a public sharing website, and lose the link as soon I post them, whatever you see, you can grab it now or lose. but I am sure they will all appear again :)
thanx again for your kind words, hope you are enjoying it there in China with the family:hug:

(chinese pin yin) mei guan xi...! (It' s ok!):friends:

I understand your meaning, the same happens to mines! hehe!:P

nice it was...

from the beg til the end....( you got my vote!)

now is....

03:00 - BlueHawk

The wave catch you too...OMG!:P

reala the most, I am sure you' ll find a job very soon!:friends:

Yes. I was laid off December 10. It sucks. :cry::cat:

Back