31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Morning to all of you !!!!!
I m alright, I had a tough nite coz I had to wipe out 400lt of oil that the company that came to fill my tank made a mess with the pipes so the basement filled up with oil ....sooooo nice .... but shit happen and today is the last day of the year so I m trying to be in a good mood :music:
Ahhh that SUCKS! at least ur still in good spirits:hug:

I m alright, I had a tough nite coz I had to wipe out 400lt of oil that the company that came to fill my tank made a mess with the pipes so the basement filled up with oil ....sooooo nice .... but shit happen and today is the last day of the year so I m trying to be in a good mood :music:

dependin on what kinda oil it is, ill be more than happy 2 fly over there n pick up some oil from ya (& of course ship it back 2 my place) hehe ne ways glad 2 c ya on faustus

Ah that sucks, but you've got the right attitude! Time to celebrate the end of the year :)

Ahhh that SUCKS! at least ur still in good spirits:hug:

dance with me :smile: will ya?

:dancing: :dancing:

dependin on what kinda oil it is, ill be more than happy 2 fly over there n pick up some oil from ya (& of course ship it back 2 my place) hehe ne ways glad 2 c ya on faustus

lol not olive oil tho but I would be more that happy if you came last nite and do all the job for me hehehehe

Erik dear :hug:How are you today ?

:dancing:

I voted for this set without knowing that Its Stam Aristo's set !!! Its full of :choon:s :super:

i'm doing fine at the moment. :smile: hope the same applies to you as well :hug:

the 2 starting tunes in this set were pretty nice :music:

its kinda hard to imagine that today is the final day of 2008. :ohmy: :wow:

time sure has flown by fast. :driver:

:lolz::lolz: tortillas thats to funny

I think the wine is taking effect in my body..heheh

sorry pal!:ee:

no offense talking, really!:hug:

trying to be funny only!:mask:

pls forgive me!:friends:

nice set so far!:music:

dance with me :smile: will ya?

:dancing: :dancing:

lol not olive oil tho but I would be more that happy if you came last nite and do all the job for me hehehehe

sure & then ill take ya out 4 dinner & dancin (maybe i can spin a set round there even tho my spinnin skills suck rite now)

i'm doing fine at the moment. :smile: hope the same applies to you as well :hug:

the 2 starting tunes in this set were pretty nice :music:

its kinda hard to imagine that today is the final day of 2008. :ohmy: :wow:

time sure has flown by fast. :driver:

It sure does :hug: I will remember 2008 as an intense year with mixed emotions but the most important thing is that I turned into 30 this year which actually is cool hahahaha :super::super::super:

Damn I have to go now... so if i wont see all of you later tonite happy New Year 2009 for everyone :super:

Laters :hug:

I think the wine is taking effect in my body..heheh

sorry pal!:ee:

no offense talking, really!:hug:

trying to be funny only!:mask:

pls forgive me!:friends:

nice set so far!:music:

nah dont worry about it...the wine got in my body already...feeling all the vibez

hora hora hora venga venga venga!!!!

nice move!

but where is that stupid guy to flap it...!:chair:

back to business'...!

nice set so far!:music::choon:

Happy New Year, I can't wait for 2009 tbh, 2008 has been a lot of a upward struggle.

It sure does :hug: I will remember 2008 as an intense year with mixed emotions but the most important thing is that I turned into 30 this year which actually is cool hahahaha :super::super::super:

ya i hear ya, i gotta wait 4 more yrs b4 i turn 30 (not includin this upcomin year).

Back