31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
then I will order something light.. I had much oil last nite (actually for the rest of my life) ...hmmm now that I m thinking about it maybe my excellent mood might be caused by the emissions :angel: :lol:

Happy New Year Jari, may the new year find you ToTaly healthy and your heart full of love :hug: Have a great NYE and take care :hug:

day and nite :dancing: :wub: :dancing:

well u can order what u wish, wont matter 2 me. hopefully prices round ur area dont cost an arm & a leg.

im serious, she said she will be here for a while then go to her aunts, yeah thats how much she appreciates me, im kinda doubting right now.

last year i spended it with her, now she doesnt wanna spend it with me. it pisses me off.:cry::unsure::cry:

yea that is not cool...i make sure that my boy friend is with me on new years i wouldn;t want him kissing anyone else but me on midnight...well my boyfriend apprecitates me and i apprecotate me very much...but can u believe that he does listen to trance!!!!

Good morning all!
I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year!:hug:
See you in 2009
AH is the great:bravo:

Happy new year :hug:

my new years is going to be great!!!! my gf is hatting she dont wanna be here with my fam on new years, fuk her!!

:(

nice transition thsis time, again...

BOOMBASTIC set so far!

yeap I totally agree :dance:

GOoooooo STAM ARISTO GOoooooo GREECE
:super:

And it's ending with as much struggle as with which it began. :mask:
hiiiiiiii :hug: wishing you a greeeeeeat new yaar!!!! May all your dreams come true this year :hug:

alright yall im out:wave: happy new years to those i will not see before then.

bad employee :beat:

baaad :beat:

:ee:

lucky you. I hate you :ee::ee:

tune in and out is good :mask:

so lets ... :dancing:

Great set till far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Go Goooooooooooooo Stam :bravo:

u hate the fact that im younger than u??

How old is your gf? (kiss) :hug::cat:
19, my fam wasnt here for christmas so i wanna spend new years with them, and my stupid gf doesnt wanna be here with us, all she brags about is me being part with her family and all, shes the one that doesnt wanna be part of my family, and my parents are way better than hers, i have to deal with alot of their bull crap and all, and this is what i get. just one hour with her tomorrow, im off not seeing her at all:P

And it's ending with as much struggle as with which it began. :mask:

Except the struggling now is to stay awake!

im serious, she said she will be here for a while then go to her aunts, yeah thats how much she appreciates me, im kinda doubting right now.

last year i spended it with her, now she doesnt wanna spend it with me. it pisses me off.:cry::unsure::cry:

She doesn't sound like a very good gf. I had one a bit like that before.... :wall:

How old is your gf? (kiss) :hug::cat:

12? j/k

take it easy, slowly...

Love is forgivesness

and to be forgiven...

she need you teach her, not to be drastic...

remember this...

woman is the best gift that a man can have!

BOMBASTIC TUNE (did I say this already/)

OMG the wine made me mad!:P

yea that is not cool...i make sure that my boy friend is with me on new years i wouldn;t want him kissing anyone else but me on midnight...well my boyfriend apprecitates me and i apprecotate me very much...but can u believe that he does listen to trance!!!!
last year i spended it with her and her family, till midnight and all, and all she wants with my family is just an hour. fuk that, i was really excited that we were going to be celebrating with my family like never before, but all that was just a dream i guess. she also listens to trance with me. its the love, but i hardly see any love at the moment.

19, my fam wasnt here for christmas so i wanna spend new years with them, and my stupid gf doesnt wanna be here with us, all she brags about is me being part with her family and all, shes the one that doesnt wanna be part of my family, and my parents are way better than hers, i have to deal with alot of their bull crap and all, and this is what i get. just one hour with her tomorrow, im off not seeing her at all:P

How long you been together? She seems awful selfish to me. :(

She doesn't sound like a very good gf. I had one a bit like that before.... :wall:

12? j/k
she is, shes just stupid right now, she has gotten better as the time passesm shes a new woman, lovely and kind, but times like this is when i doubt.
take it easy, slowly...

Love is forgivesness

and to be forgiven...

remember this...

fuk that, i dont need her tomorrow, my family is all i need, if she gets mad its over. im serious:(

take it easy, slowly...

Love is forgivesness

and to be forgiven...

remember this...

lol dont drink anymore wine...ur supose to sip it not chugg it...calmado amigo

Back