31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
Good morning all!
I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year!:hug:
See you in 2009
AH is the great:bravo:

my new years is going to be great!!!! my gf is hatting she dont wanna be here with my fam on new years, fuk her!!

sure & then ill take ya out 4 dinner & dancin (maybe i can spin a set round there even tho my spinnin skills suck rite now)

then I will order something light.. I had much oil last nite (actually for the rest of my life) ...hmmm now that I m thinking about it maybe my excellent mood might be caused by the emissions :angel: :lol:
Damn I have to go now... so if i wont see all of you later tonite happy New Year 2009 for everyone :super:

Laters :hug:
Happy New Year Jari, may the new year find you ToTaly healthy and your heart full of love :hug: Have a great NYE and take care :hug:

day and nite :dancing: :wub: :dancing:

Damn I have to go now... so if i wont see all of you later tonite happy New Year 2009 for everyone :super:

Laters :hug:

really? (chinese pin yin) shi ma?

I think I will be here for a very long time this day!

peace on earth!:friends:

Ladys & Gentleman

Another Outstanding Artist made it to an
official BORAT

So here
BORAT No 14
goes to

STAM ARISTO

31207928344.gif

nice transition thsis time, again...

BOOMBASTIC set so far!

Happy New Year, I can't wait for 2009 tbh, 2008 has been a lot of a upward struggle.

And it's ending with as much struggle as with which it began. :mask:

im serious, she said she will be here for a while then go to her aunts, yeah thats how much she appreciates me, im kinda doubting right now.

last year i spended it with her, now she doesnt wanna spend it with me. it pisses me off.:cry::unsure::cry:

Ladys & Gentleman

Another Outstanding Artist made it to an
official BORAT

So here
BORAT No 14
goes to

STAM ARISTO

31207928344.gif

FINALLY...! :ee:

We have a name!:mask:

nice set so far!:music:

and yes...!:hug:

BORAT Prize is deserved to him (her?):friends:

Last edited:
im serious, she said she will be here for a while then go to her aunts, yeah thats how much she appreciates me, im kinda doubting right now.

last year i spended it with her, now she doesnt wanna spend it with me. it pisses me off.:cry::unsure::cry:

How old is your gf? (kiss) :hug::cat:

Back