31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
i loved it when we all tried to console ur dear friend....we are a family!!!

i did, since they came from mexico i told here that i wanted to spend time with them since i dint spend christmas with them, and we should all have a good time in my house this year.

what was her response 2 that?

pffff too much information and its still morning... j/k :hug:
Listen, you are in a kinda emotional moment right now and you are thinking things in you way... relax a lil, talk to her, say to her the things you told us and I m sure she will understand ... maybe spending NYE with parents isnt the best idea for her, maybe she was dreaming the two of you kissing all night long... dunno... I think you should talk it over with her and I m sure you will find a way... Ppl don't break up if there is love coz of a meeting with the parents :hug:
i already did, she just said ill go to your house for a while and then ill go celebrate NYE at my aunts houe. that sucked, its what tripped me out the most.
that doesnt surprise me :mask:

tech trance has returned!!! :bravo: :bravo:
SURPRISE!!!!:ee:

nice choon at the moment!:music:

good night every1...i got to prep for new years eve tomarrow!!

W & W - Dome (Original Mix) :super::super::super:

Thanks Altered-Mind. But OH NO, I've not heard of W&W...., it means I'm now going to have some time to switch off the radio to find lots more tracks by them. hmmmmmmm...

what was her response 2 that?

Noooooooooooo, don't tell her that! She'll go mad, people hate having that ultimatum.

and now coming in: Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson - Something's Up :mml::mml::mml::mml:

this set is definitely getting my vote :super:

and now coming in: Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson - Something's Up :mml::mml::mml::mml:

this set is definitely getting my vote :super:

choon.gif
choon.gif
choon.gif

choon.gif
choon.gif

what an END...!

Trance waves Floating now mode!

m-wave1.gif

we are not to listen Trance music only my dear friend! :love:

Quick play we're all made of love so we can all have a big hug :hug:

Oooops, slight bit of sarcasm creeping in there