31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
This is the spirit!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...!

:music::music:

:mml::mml::mml:

:music::music:

I think you are overreacting (not that you don't have your reasons) Maybe she is too shy... dunno :dontknow:

he migth be overreacting but maybe he had plans for midnight and now it ruined cuz she drifted...who knows...dame what is this dr.phil or what lol

she is, shes just stupid right now, she has gotten better as the time passesm shes a new woman, lovely and kind, but times like this is when i doubt.

fuk that, i dont need her tomorrow, my family is all i need, if she gets mad its over. im serious:(

well i hoped that u told her that u really needed 2 spend some time w/ ur family. im sure she will understand. i mean how often do u spend w/ ur gf & how often do u spend time w/ ur family? usually 1 will most likely outweigh the other.

last year i spended it with her, idk why she doesnt wanna spend it with me this year.

my parents are the best. she likes them but shes selfish when it comes to her family. shes old enough already, shes just stupid.

she is not shy. shes more than comfortable talking about anything to my mom, i mean if she doesnt wanna spend time with me why be together??

now you have a point to talk with her!?

:choon:

what a set!:super::super::super:

well i hoped that u told her that u really needed 2 spend some time w/ ur family. im sure she will understand. i mean how often do u spend w/ ur gf & how often do u spend time w/ ur family? usually 1 will most likely outweigh the other.
i did, since they came from mexico i told here that i wanted to spend time with them since i dint spend christmas with them, and we should all have a good time in my house this year.

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable reaction to me. I mean its probably not gonna make things better being angry, but you gotta express yourself sometimes............ and ah.fm is the place to do it innit.

Watch me express myself
:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

com'on lets all dance :dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

I was kidding :hug:I agree :wink:It doesn't make any difference to me if you are 12 or 50 as long as you make me smile :smile:

lets dance now :dancing: :dancing:

exactly, makin ppl smile is the biggest thing. ya gotta be happy in life or else life isnt worth living!! ya lets dance :hug: :dancing::music:

Simon Patterson - Us :lollypop:
i like Thump better :bananadance:
suddup and dance with me :lol:
:dancing:

Well I am going to bed now. Goodnight friends. (hugs and kisses) :hugs::love::cat:

Have a rest dear :hug: and a marvelous new year :hug:Take care!!

last year i spended it with her, idk why she doesnt wanna spend it with me this year.

my parents are the best. she likes them but shes selfish when it comes to her family. shes old enough already, shes just stupid.

she is not shy. shes more than comfortable talking about anything to my mom, i mean if she doesnt wanna spend time with me why be together?

pffff too much information and its still morning... j/k :hug:
Listen, you are in a kinda emotional moment right now and you are thinking things in you way... relax a lil, talk to her, say to her the things you told us and I m sure she will understand ... maybe spending NYE with parents isnt the best idea for her, maybe she was dreaming the two of you kissing all night long... dunno... I think you should talk it over with her and I m sure you will find a way... Ppl don't break up if there is love coz of a meeting with the parents :hug:

What is this :choon:!!!!!!!!!?????????

It sounds great!

Back