31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
How long you been together? She seems awful selfish to me. :(
a year and a half, weve been happily together, but idk why this reaction, she is kinda selfish when it comes to stuff like this.

Radio Crash:P dont like it

btw if this is tech then its more like tech-trance cause i cant really detect much techno in it.

Ladys & Gentleman

Another Outstanding Artist made it to an
official BORAT

So here
BORAT No 14
goes to

STAM ARISTO

31207928344.gif

You should most definately give a Borat to filo and marmon, their set was absolutely mint!!

OMG the wine made me mad!:P

what do you mean *made you* ?

last year i spended it with her and her family, till midnight and all, and all she wants with my family is just an hour. fuk that, i was really excited that we were going to be celebrating with my family like never before, but all that was just a dream i guess. she also listens to trance with me. its the love, but i hardly see any love at the moment.

i dont agree with the whole one hour limit with ur family...maybe its all in her parents...she is still young...spending tme with ur loved one on new years eve is really important to me...so in that case i will be with my bf all night tomarow

You should most definately give a Borat to filo and marmon, their set was absolutely mint!!

what do you mean *made you* ?

hahahah!

the wine makes me! I mean!:hug:

CHOOOOOON!:choon:

she is, shes just stupid right now, she has gotten better as the time passesm shes a new woman, lovely and kind, but times like this is when i doubt.

fuk that, i dont need her tomorrow, my family is all i need, if she gets mad its over. im serious:(

You can't change your family, so if she don't like them .....

she is, shes just stupid right now, she has gotten better as the time passesm shes a new woman, lovely and kind, but times like this is when i doubt.

fuk that, i dont need her tomorrow, my family is all i need, if she gets mad its over. im serious:(

I think you are overreacting (not that you don't have your reasons) Maybe she is too shy... dunno :dontknow:

Ferry BOOMBASTIC! cORSTEN...!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

lets gooooo Eriiiiik :mml: :mml: :mml:

sure :angel: I prefer to talk from the younger side hehe

:dancing: :dancing:

thats cool, i have no issue w/ talkin w/ both younger & older woman. its a matter of the interests that we share that makes for some great conversation & time spent 2gether.

a year and a half, weve been happily together, but idk why this reaction, she is kinda selfish when it comes to stuff like this.

Radio Crash:P dont like it

You will have to get her to see that time has to be shared. Good luck (kiss) :hug::cat:

thats cool, i have no issue w/ talkin w/ both younger & older woman. its a matter of the interests that we share that makes for some great conversation & time spent 2gether.

I was kidding :hug:I agree :wink:It doesn't make any difference to me if you are 12 or 50 as long as you make me smile :smile:

lets dance now :dancing: :dancing:

Well I am going to bed now. Goodnight friends. (hugs and kisses) :hugs::love::cat:

i dont agree with the whole one hour limit with ur family...maybe its all in her parents...she is still young...spending tme with ur loved one on new years eve is really important to me...so in that case i will be with my bf all night tomarow
last year i spended it with her, idk why she doesnt wanna spend it with me this year.
You can't change your family, so if she don't like them .....
my parents are the best. she likes them but shes selfish when it comes to her family. shes old enough already, shes just stupid.
I think you are overreacting (not that you don't have your reasons) Maybe she is too shy... dunno :dontknow:

:dance: :dance: :dance:
she is not shy. shes more than comfortable talking about anything to my mom, i mean if she doesnt wanna spend time with me why be together?

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable reaction to me. I mean its probably not gonna make things better being angry, but you gotta express yourself sometimes............ and ah.fm is the place to do it innit.

Watch me express myself:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

Back