Afterhours.FM on Mobile

Great Job !!! Thanks guy,very convenient

Hey, is there a way that we can make a settings page so we can go in and put our timezone in so that it will adjust the schedule to our time zone?

also, when the ipod/iphone is locked with the screen off, the volume buttons on the side and the volume buttons on the apple iphone headphones won't change volume, is there a way that could work. Im sorry, im not trying to complain, just helping to make it better. I love it so far, this is long awaited.

Timezone is always CET on our end.. so we cant change that...

However to your second question, you wanna control the volume while the app screen is in lock mode? I will email this to the developer and ask.. I think if the screen is locked you cant do anything then ? does volume work when you play music directly from iPhone with it being locked?

thanks for info.

I just checked it out on my friends iPhone and its fine.. volume works while phone is in lock mode...

please AH. do a app for BLACKBERRY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE:super:

Awesome!

Got the app and reviewed it on AppStore ;)

Thanks so much! :megacrazy:

What about WinMo? It wouldn't be so difficult to rewrite from PC windows media player to winmo 6.1/6.5/7 windows media player that part which can play that dinamicplaylist.*** because form me it doesn't works on my HTC...

I hope the android app supports 1.5 because my handset is Ancient ;)
But I won't get my hopes up since I know how stupid hard it is to support many Android releases on even more devices with even more firmwares.

What about WinMo? It wouldn't be so difficult to rewrite from PC windows media player to winmo 6.1/6.5/7 windows media player that part which can play that dinamicplaylist.*** because form me it doesn't works on my HTC...

Development has started for Windows Mobile...

I hope the android app supports 1.5 because my handset is Ancient ;)
But I won't get my hopes up since I know how stupid hard it is to support many Android releases on even more devices with even more firmwares.

Android has been developed for 2.0+ versions.

am running out of patience for the android app! :ee:
so0o lo0oking forward to it!:ah::best:

Back