Afterhours.FM on Mobile

hey Dan,

Do you also plan to release this app for Windows Mobile OS????

Waiting for android version :). Finally got myself a new phone :lol:

can't wait for android version!

I see there's an Android icon on the home page. Does this mean that the app is finished?

Thanks Dan! Does the lack of 48k AAC keep you from streaming using cellular? With other apps, the only stream that will play on cellular is the 48k AAC. The 192k and 96k won't even start unless I'm on WiFi. Wondering if the AH.FM app is the same. Thanks. (I will be buying it either way)

Thanks Dan! Does the lack of 48k AAC keep you from streaming using cellular? With other apps, the only stream that will play on cellular is the 48k AAC. The 192k and 96k won't even start unless I'm on WiFi. Wondering if the AH.FM app is the same. Thanks. (I will be buying it either way)

We have tested the app in 96k and 192k via wifi and cellular works both.. if your on EDGE network tho 96k can be jumpy...

48k will be available once google fixes their Android code in 2.3.4 release. else we would of enabled the 48k aac no problem.

I have installed Android version on my LG P500 Optimus One. And... It works! Just tried it only for 10 seconds without Wifi or headphones but I heard something! Thank you!

We have tested the app in 96k and 192k via wifi and cellular works both.. if your on EDGE network tho 96k can be jumpy...

48k will be available once google fixes their Android code in 2.3.4 release. else we would of enabled the 48k aac no problem.
GREAT! Thanks for all your hard work Dan!!! :loveah:

I have installed Android version on my LG P500 Optimus One. And... It works! Just tried it only for 10 seconds without Wifi or headphones but I heard something! Thank you!

Thank you, let me know how you like it once you have time to tune in more :)

Thank you, let me know how you like it once you have time to tune in more :)

Of course. It is not possible to test more now because I am in the office and without battery...

Back