Afterhours.FM on Mobile

What about WinMo? It wouldn't be so difficult to rewrite from PC windows media player to winmo 6.1/6.5/7 windows media player that part which can play that dinamicplaylist.*** because form me it doesn't works on my HTC...

You can use GS Player or TCPMP.

I use the same, plays the 48kbps AAC stream too.

In case GS Player hangs, use TCPMP.

FYI, I had listened to 4EOYC completely thru GPRS and TCPMP on my HTC Touch. :)

I could really use the android app now, since my carrier announced a few days ago that they've got unlimited data until the end of July!! :super:

when is the release for the app on android :(
every day i have a look to this thread...i can't wait for it....

I'm testing Android right now... many bugs are being fixed. There is a huge bug that wont play AAC+ 48k... so we might release the app with only 96k and 192k capabilities ... once google fixes their code we will add in 48k...

Bare with us, were really close to release the app.

I'm testing Android right now... many bugs are being fixed. There is a huge bug that wont play AAC+ 48k... so we might release the app with only 96k and 192k capabilities ... once google fixes their code we will add in 48k...

Bare with us, were really close to release the app.

:super::super::super:

Thanks for this.. Grabbed it from the appstore a few days ago.. Brilliant to have AH on the go whereever.

And the app is wery easy to use, and very slick.

Kudos!

OK Dan.... For a month now, I've been bitching and complaining and whining to my boss to get him to buy me an Android and he finally did it!!! So all I need now is for you to release the app and then my life will be complete. :) :loveah:

OK Dan.... For a month now, I've been bitching and complaining and whining to my boss to get him to buy me an Android and he finally did it!!! So all I need now is for you to release the app and then my life will be complete. :) :loveah:

:iagree: im testing the last build this weekend, if all goes well with my tests, I will release it in the Market next week. fingers crossed

* there is one issue that google did not fix yet and that is 48k aac playback.. so if we do release the app it will be with 192 and 96k only, then once google fixes the code we will release new build with 48k.

btw what phone you get?

:iagree: im testing the last build this weekend, if all goes well with my tests, I will release it in the Market next week. fingers crossed

* there is one issue that google did not fix yet and that is 48k aac playback.. so if we do release the app it will be with 192 and 96k only, then once google fixes the code we will release new build with 48k.

btw what phone you get?
Thanks Dan! I'm just givin' ya crap. I know you're working hard on it. Much appreciated.

I got the HTC Evo 4G

You can use GS Player or TCPMP.

I use the same, plays the 48kbps AAC stream too.

In case GS Player hangs, use TCPMP.

FYI, I had listened to 4EOYC completely thru GPRS and TCPMP on my HTC Touch. :)
Thx DhumKetu. It works thru GPRS but through wifi(Wireless)?

Thx for your hard work on the android version.can't wait to test it !

Hi Dan! Long time no talk!!
I bought mine already. Very cool app! I've been using it on my ipod touch with WiFi. Thanks for making it available to us!

Hi Dan! Long time no talk!!
I bought mine already. Very cool app! I've been using it on my ipod touch with WiFi. Thanks for making it available to us!

thanks mate glad you like it, Android should be released either end of next week or following. *fingers crossed*

Back