Afterhours.FM on Mobile

So I just got the app.

It works fine on the 3G network :)

Unfortunately.... not on the wifi. :(

It's on a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, in Canada, with Rogers. If that helps... I'll try on another wifi network when I get home later tonight.

who0o0ot who0o finallyyyyy!!! :megacrazy:
just bought the app will test tomorrow :) :megacrazy:

And its also my first paid app!!

Last edited:
So I just got the app.

It's on a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10, in Canada, with Rogers. If that helps... I'll try on another wifi network when I get home later tonight.

Ok mate let me know if it works on another wifi, very weird if you can browse the internet via wifi it should also stream.

I bought the android app yesterday and tested it out today in the train.
Everything works like a charm (except for when it's losing the connection, but thats definitely not the app's fault) :)

Just bought the android app as well. Happy to pay for it, since AH.FM is a free service. So smart move asking a little money for it, you guys deserve it.
App works great for me.

at last..get it for android...woooot woooot!!5YAMC rawk!!!

I bought the android app yesterday and tested it out today in the train.
Everything works like a charm (except for when it's losing the connection, but thats definitely not the app's fault) :)

Just bought the android app as well. Happy to pay for it, since AH.FM is a free service. So smart move asking a little money for it, you guys deserve it.
App works great for me.

great to see the amazing feedback, thank you friends :music:

great to see the amazing feedback, thank you friends :music:

No Dan, Thank YOU! The app is very addictive (maybe the trance, whatever), you know :dance:

Very nice app...love the way I can access the daily schedule...but I have a lil problem my app only functions on WiFi....I don't have the 4g network I'm my area yet; Is there something I am not doing right?...HTC EVO

Last edited:
Very nice app...love the way I can access the daily schedule...but I have a lil problem my app only functions on WiFi....I don't have the 4g network I'm my area yet; Is there something I am not doing right?...HTC EVO

I have briefly googled "htc evo streaming issues" and many threads had come up, seems its a known issue..

EVO breakage after the 3.70.651.1 update / Android / Discussion Area - Rdio Support

They say that next update 2.3.4 from Android will fix the issue. *fingers crossed*

IPAD APP...!!

HOW ABOUT AN IPAD APP..!!? IT WOULD BE EXCITING ASWELL...!:iagree:

HOW ABOUT AN IPAD APP..!!? IT WOULD BE EXCITING ASWELL...!:iagree:

AH.FM app is Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.

ok thanks Dan! :hug:
streamed for 10 hours today on my wifi and its perfect!! :megacrazy::super::bravo:

you beat me, longest i was tuned via wifi was about 4 hours... I got a nice data plan now, so i can tune in via 3G so its nice. Seems data plans are getting cheaper & cheaper which is a good thing.

Gonna download the Android app as soon as I get a WIFI signal. :) Been a little slack with tuning in of late, been hectic with uni work and my job! Hopefully now I can dedicate more of my time again to this fantastic community!

Those of you who have the EVO 4G and had problems streaming with the AH.FM app, there was an update released today (Android 2.3.3) that fixes that problem. To get the update, go to Settings > System Updates > HTC Software Update. It takes about 10 minutes.

Those of you who have the EVO 4G and had problems streaming with the AH.FM app, there was an update released today (Android 2.3.3) that fixes that problem. To get the update, go to Settings > System Updates > HTC Software Update. It takes about 10 minutes.

Thank you for letting us know mate :) cheers

So I just got the app.

Dan already knows but just to reassure everyone: it's fixed.

It was a wifi problem (limitation) at my workplace.... works like a charm at home :)

Great App once again Dan !

Back