Afterhours.FM Store launched...

great aafka !! thank you.. please make some pics and give me ill put em on store :)

Now we're talking, thats hot.
Dan, get a shirt like that made and get it modelled.
I think a model can cost as little as $20. I'll cough up 420 for the Model shoot
Perhaps JellyFish ould model it for free? Obviously she'd geta free T? or what is teh one arm sling type called?

I'm so sorry but i cant understand u :rolleyes:

What are u trying to tell me?? do u want a complete design for this top?? are u asking me about if i could make it??

I'll cough up 420 for the Model shoot

what's the meaning of this sentence??

what is teh one arm sling type called?

just one shoulder top :)

sorry, sometimes its no easy to understand all of us.. perhaps u must learn spanish x''DDDDDDDDDDDDD :p :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ooops, typo

I'll cough up 420 for the Model shoot

was supposed to read:
I'll cough up $20 for the Model shoot.

And no, Anjunagirl, you don't need to make it, you need to wear the sample shirt Dan gets made, and model it for his store.
Does that work for you?

Spanish?

I think I can do some spanish:

lata vosotras sostener camiseta, fotografía pues Dan's silo?

Hows that?:rolleyes:

does this tshirtapply for middle-east shipping too?!:p

lol

wow did not know you speak espaniol grey :)

Well:rolleyes: I used the trusty English to spanish dictionary, but I have many multiple choices to make.
So AnjunaGirl? does it make any sense at all?:p

Well Dan, I got my T-Shirt today (actually it came on Tuesday but since I was not home to sign for it, they held it at the post for me). This thing is awesome!! Thanks!!

btw, anyone that thinks it's too expensive is just a cheap bastard. Not only are you buying a shirt with a Very Nice job with the artwork, but you are also supporting and advertising for afterhours.fm

...and no, I was not paid to say that.

yup.. i got mine today... it went through 2 washes just as a test... its holding good...

Nice!

I got the shirts in and i gotta say they are much better quality than anticipated!

Really good fabric and logo is exeptional, i got 4 of them, 2 for me (both colours) and 2 for my girlfriend (also both colours). I kinda like the white one even better than the black, but both are good.

Good idea dan on these things.

Any Plans for Longsleave and Hoodies?

Could be good. Also if "AH" could be on the front the way it looks on the back that would be totally tits!

TTYL

I got the shirts in and i gotta say they are much better quality than anticipated!

Really good fabric and logo is exeptional, i got 4 of them, 2 for me (both colours) and 2 for my girlfriend (also both colours). I kinda like the white one even better than the black, but both are good.

Good idea dan on these things.

Any Plans for Longsleave and Hoodies?

Could be good. Also if "AH" could be on the front the way it looks on the back that would be totally tits!

TTYL

thanks for ince words, i have chosen best possible material.

If its ok with you please take some pictures of the white ones I would like to put a few pictures up in the store. Long sleeves are in plans and many more things such as key chains, mugs.

Thank you

I think a smaller AH logo pasted above one's heart would be very nice, or below the left shoulder.

:)

Sorry for making a mess of Spanish.

lol, OK, need a new model, Jellyfish is being shy.:wink:

Back