Afterhours Worldwide Map

Arkansas!

Hey the dot over Arkansas is ME!!!

...believe me, I'm the only one in Arkansas that listens to trance. Everybody in the winter time is clad with camouflage driving muddy 4x4's with dead deer hangin' off the tailgate. These kind of folks, although very nice people, DO NOT listen to trance. LOL:)

2 billion people in China, and none of them visit AH?

We should check to see if AH is blocked by the Great Firewall.

don't think so...!

I lived in China for more than a year, and AH.fm sounds very strong and clear, believe me!

:friends:

Hey the dot over Arkansas is ME!!!

...believe me, I'm the only one in Arkansas that listens to trance. Everybody in the winter time is clad with camouflage driving muddy 4x4's with dead deer hangin' off the tailgate. These kind of folks, although very nice people, DO NOT listen to trance. LOL:)
Kool more peple from the States joining the Trance Movement :friends:

here you go :)

map_overlayjun09.png
:ohmy: By color of a card from Russia here it is a lot of, and it is possible to learn how many? :grinning2: And where all of them.... :mask:

woow nice :d

Nice! There's visitors from Norway too!
Cool to see that there's so many visitors from europe

Interesting stats! And great marketing intel! If right efforts will be targeted toward Japan, Hong Kong and China, the audience will boost overnight. New media has also right tools available, only dedicated promoters from these regions are needed. Yoji Biomechanica could spread the message perhaps?

Wow, this is an impressive collection of listeners and visitors.
I feel fortunate to be among them.
I love the "maps" you created!
Listening to AHFM and mixes by Lazarus has allowed me, in the past year, to do an enormous amount of work in remodeling our new (40 year-old) house.
My wife is stunned, not "of what you did, but that you did it," in her words.
Also, after loosing 45 pounds since April 2009, I look like a new man as well.
Keep up the good work "brothers and sisters of trance" and supporters of the coolest music genre "this side of the Pecos."
I am keeping the trance light lit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, City of Brotherly Love, and with one of the highest murder rates in the US, we could certainly use more trance here to free our mind space.
Now I go back to teaching Biology...
Your humble servant, I remain...

wow im....suprised to see new zealand made it on da map with all those orange dots lol...!!!

From Beirut, Lebanon currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE :)

Back