AH.fm iPhone App

OK, before going far deep, I would appreciate if you check these JPEG samples,

I must admit that I don't have the the creative taste of art design, so please state your comments about it, I can do any change you suggest. thus we can get a better version of it.

thanks

Last edited:
That looks VERY pro. You dont want too much of a clutter..especially since you're not using a PC here. Those look nice AND compact.

Then again..what do I know? I don't own an iTouch or phone. But I will be streaming from my own PMP.

Dead on IMO.

Anything vaguely similar to what you are looking for?

That looks VERY pro. You dont want too much of a clutter..especially since you're not using a PC here. Those look nice AND compact.

Then again..what do I know? I don't own an iTouch or phone. But I will be streaming from my own PMP.

Dead on IMO.

Thank you, and agree with you, should be simple and compact.

Anything vaguely similar to what you are looking for?

??????? I didn't get you, sorry...:)

ok, here are another samples, girlish for the girls over there in AH :wink::lol:

again, I am not that good with art design, so please help by your opinions which one to go for, in order to finish the buttons and the rest of it.

these sample are just to have look at, not the final version.

Frf.jpg

FhJ.jpg

Bottons in order [Setting - Player - Online]

GTw.jpg

Thanx

Last edited:
Guys, you do great pictures, but can you save them to the proper format? :)
All the pictures should be PNG, and each button should be in a separate PNG file.

In addition, once the volume slider is going to be on a separate line, I can add 'no volume' and 'full volume' icons if you do them :) I've made a screenshot of iTunes to show what I mean. They are PNG as always, with transparent background, and I think they should be relatively small, not more than 20x20.

Hopefully, the first version of new UI will be out soon :friends:

Hello Exhale,

please find the link to the buttons design in PNG format with Alpha channel reserved.

I have made 4 colours so you can freely choose, please contact me if none of them fit.

Each folder has 7 buttons, in order

01 - Volume off (mute) 20x20
02 - Volume on 20x20
03 - Setting 30x30
04 - Player 30x30
05 - Online 30x30
06 - Play 25x25
07 - Stop 25x25

Here is the link

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Let me know! :grinning:

a few screenshots of the app... and how its taking shape.

Thank you all who contributed.

Wailo, thanks for your pics.
Can you do one more version of volume icons - without background, just white image on transparent? Yhank you :)

a few screenshots of the app... and how its taking shape.

Thank you all who contributed.

Looks nice :grinning:

Wailo, thanks for your pics.
Can you do one more version of volume icons - without background, just white image on transparent? Yhank you :)

Lucky I still have the original master file saved, here you go.

Volume Symbols with Alpha background. in RAR format
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Nice work by the way :grinning:

Wow !
You're going great !

Suggestion : I personally find that the small grey items on the dark background are disturbing because being eye-catching !
Any try with plain black/dark gray backgd ?

THanx
T_g

Wow !
You're going great !

Suggestion : I personally find that the small grey items on the dark background are disturbing because being eye-catching !
Any try with plain black/dark gray backgd ?

THanx
T_g

Maybe something like this, where the orange area is where the buttons to be replaced and the dark area for the text, hoping that the logo will stay there without interfering with the text.

this background could be done in different colours

Wailo, that try is a nice one ... :)

I'd do a straight bar at the bottom, not a curved one ... personal taste / more iphone style ;)

Wailo, that try is a nice one ... :)

I'd do a straight bar at the bottom, not a curved one ... personal taste / more iphone style ;)

Thanks for the comment, here we go.

Plain

Background%2008.jpg

With textured bar

Background%2004.jpg

back to a disturbing one :)

Background%2007.jpg

I believe that the first version of the software should be complete now

Hey thanks to all of you. I had been looking for an app to play my itunes radio with the sole purpose of listening to ah.fm without having to jailbreak my iphone. Anyhow thanks a bundle guys just wish it was free! Not sure how so many cheap bastards keep getting hold of iphones!

the app was submitted to apple.com were waiting on approval. :)

I like what Wailo does, looks very nice :)
Volume slider can be customized as well, the bar itself and a sliding button, now it is standard, can you do it as well?

Anyway, the first version is done, and more than a week it's in "In review" state. So cross your fingers and be patient :)

Back