AH.fm iPhone App

im finding vlc4iphone to be working great too. even streams over 3g perfectly

Fantastic. Just downloaded in the bus. And listened to it all the way home. Thanks for that.

Still any hope left for the software to be released in Apple store? Any news?
Been over four months since submitted.:fishing:

WWHEEEELLAAAAAAHH!!!1 :super:

I've just received email from AppStore review group. It confirms that our application is ready to deploy. Holly apple! Application has been reviewed for 4.5 long months...

So since yesterday you can find it by clickin this url: Afterhours @ iTunes Store

PS: Feel free to rate and post reviews on AppStore page :whistle:
PPS: AAAGRRRRRHH!!! With Exhale we cant decribe our feelings :drunk: :super: :dance:

I just installed it the second I saw your msg !
Will be testing it asap !!

Thanx for the alert !
And BIG thx to the dev !

++

ANd i just uninstalled it to reinstall it just to give it a FIVE STAR rating !

The app works GREAT ! it's flawless ....

Over 3G : no cut on the 192kbs stream !

HUGE THANX :) :) :) :) :)

WWHEEEELLAAAAAAHH!!!1 :super:

I've just received email from AppStore review group. It confirms that our application is ready to deploy. Holly apple! Application has been reviewed for 4.5 long months...

So since yesterday you can find it by clickin this url: Afterhours @ iTunes Store

PS: Feel free to rate and post reviews on AppStore page :whistle:
PPS: AAAGRRRRRHH!!! With Exhale we cant decribe our feelings :drunk: :super: :dance:

I just installed it the second I saw your msg !
Will be testing it asap !!

Thanx for the alert !
And BIG thx to the dev !

++

ANd i just uninstalled it to reinstall it just to give it a FIVE STAR rating !

The app works GREAT ! it's flawless ....

Over 3G : no cut on the 192kbs stream !

HUGE THANX :) :) :) :) :)

Very Good news!:bravo:

Yeah! Thanks to everyone been involved.

Yeah, finally it went live!!!:super: And now it can grow and evolve :)
Big thanks to everyone who participated and who were just patient enough :sleeping::)

Very Good news!:bravo:

Yeah! Thanks to everyone been involved.

installed already and it's working great:bravo::bravo:

and one feature i like, takes you direct to thread of the set is playing:mml::bravo:

one problem with the app, when im driving the stream likes to die alot, (full 3g signal on the freeway) and not come back. sometimes when im not getting enough bandwith sure it buffers but the stream stays alive, but alot of times it will just say buffering... never buffer and a popup will say the station is no longer available. can you make it so that when this happens it automattically stops and tries to reconnect to the stream???

installed already and it's working great:bravo::bravo:

and one feature i like, takes you direct to thread of the set is playing:mml::bravo:

Can't wait to get rid of my Nokia 6230 and switch to the iPhone :ee:

one problem with the app, when im driving the stream likes to die alot, (full 3g signal on the freeway) and not come back. sometimes when im not getting enough bandwith sure it buffers but the stream stays alive, but alot of times it will just say buffering... never buffer and a popup will say the station is no longer available. can you make it so that when this happens it automattically stops and tries to reconnect to the stream???

I think this is a very good idea, it is up to Exhale to consider it in the next version of this application. :friends:

Glad to know I'm not the only one with the issue! I noticed after about 5 min of play the stream dies and I have to press play again.. Would love for it to play continuously without an issue! Especially when such great sets are streaming :choon:

Great work so far!!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one with the issue! I noticed after about 5 min of play the stream dies and I have to press play again.. Would love for it to play continuously without an issue! Especially when such great sets are streaming :choon:

Great work so far!!!

are you using shoutcast app to connect in?

This will be a very useful App, since I get in a few weeks time the new Iphone:):)

works fine on wifi in my house. will let you know how it performs on my 3gs once i get it tomorrow

i can test app.

Hello,

I have iphone 3gs and i can test application on Rogers 3G network. I do have 16 GB download plan.

Thanks
DM.

Hello,

I can test application if you need, I have latest iphone 3gs with good data plan.

Thanks
DM

Hello,

I can test application if you need, I have latest iphone 3gs with good data plan.

Thanks
DM

Lucky you :p I am still struggling with my nokia 6230 :lol:

In your iphone go to Itunes store and search for "afterhours" you will find it there, it is a free application.

direct link Afterhours @ iTunes Store

Been tested by AHers, it is working fine, but still has lots to be added, I would recommend using it through WiFi connection or only when the 3G connection is stable, because you will have to reconnect manually every time it disconnects :grinning:

also there are other applications you can use to tune in, Shoutcast is a good one, but you will be missing some AH features, like showing the next playing sets and direct link to the current active thread, if tracklist is necessary for you.

Wailo :friends:

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for reply, is that i want to see codebase , how it working shoutcast aac + encoding , I also working for one iphone radio project.

If you can provide some detail it will help to me.

Thanks
DM.

Thanks for the app!

I have been using it on the 3gs no problem :)

Back