AH.fm iPhone App

cant wait!! trance is the best thing listening to on the go and ah provides the newest and best trance at all times.. cant get any better than that

I suppose the chances for a WP7 app coming soon are slim to none...

I suppose the chances for a WP7 app coming soon are slim to none...

I would not say that, at this time were concentrating on iPhone & Android, once these platforms are done we might move to other platforms. Its just matter of time.

This does not mean our development will stop, we continue!... if we submit the app and get rejected, we will look into it then. :)

^^ Definitely! Best chance I reckon would be having forum and twitter feed integration and as much content as possible to detract from the streaming app.

It's silly, Apple open up all these APIs like the background audio service and then put in silly little restrictions to stop dev's being able to use them

Are there any apps at all that'll allow streaming to my iPhone until the app situation's sorted? Would love to listen on the bus, in the gf's car etc :)

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming android app. I've been working on a very simple AH.FM app for android as well, but mostly for fun/educational purposes as I was interested in learning about the platform.

Can't wait to see it in action. :)

I ended up grabbing TuneIn radio for my iPhone which works really well. I've got a 2GB data allowance but I tether to my MacBook a bit and download music from the iTunes store on the go, so sometimes it doesn't get me very far :(

with 500MB you can stream audio for approximately 23 hrs and 42 mins on 48Kbps band. not bad though and the audio quality is acceptable.

Noticing an issue with the app, not sure if it's been noted yet or not. While streaming if I have the volume tab on the side flipped on and I get a text, the volume immediately drops and only returns when I re-enter the app and push the volume up button on the side. No issue if the phone is set to vibrate only however

I'm pretty excited about the upcoming android app. I've been working on a very simple AH.FM app for android as well, but mostly for fun/educational purposes as I was interested in learning about the platform.

Can't wait to see it in action. :)
Hi, I am an Android user and I hope you have made this app by now
If you are still active in this forum, please share the link to download this app. Thanks in advance

Back